Interesting interview with DJ

OptimusPrimeNL

Q. What do you say to people who say you're not the real Guns N' Roses or call this lineup a "Guns N' Roses cover band?"

A. It is what it is.

Credit where credit is due. He is honest. It is what it is, a cover band. Take it for what it is, like or.. don't like it - the choice is yours.

It hit me today. I am not into Guns N'Roses anymore, atleast not when it comes to the current line up.

I think the thing that interested me most about the original Guns N'Roses was Slash.

To this day I find what Slash does far more interesting than what Axl does.

Guess it goes some way to explain why I liked New Gn'R v1. Buckethead and Robin Finck, I have much repect for. Sure when it came to Gun N'Roses they were cover band, but I do respect their input into Chinese Democracy far more than Axl's and Pittmans input.

The only remaining aspect of the current Gn'R line up that I follow is Axl and his tantrums, as they are entertaining from time to time :D

Q. What do you say to people who say you're not the real Guns N' Roses or call this lineup a "Guns N' Roses cover band?"

A. It is what it is.

Credit where credit is due. He is honest. It is what it is, a cover band. Take it for what it is, like or.. don't like it - the choice is yours.

It hit me today. I am not into Guns N'Roses anymore, atleast not when it comes to the current line up.

I think the thing that interested me most about the original Guns N'Roses was Slash.

To this day I find what Slash does far more interesting than what Axl does.

Guess it goes some way to explain why I liked New Gn'R v1. Buckethead and Robin Finck, I have much repect for. Sure when it came to Gun N'Roses they were cover band, but I do respect their input into Chinese Democracy far more than Axl's and Pittmans input.

The only remaining aspect of the current Gn'R line up that I follow is Axl and his tantrums, as they are entertaining from time to time :D

Seriously.....this just hit you today?

Not being sarcastic or rude, but it has been obvious for a long time.

I'm glad you actually admit it though. I respect that more than the guys on here who claim to be huge fans, but bash the band in every topic.