youtube.com/watch?v=XJbeZswtbUc

YCBM

youtube.com/watch?v=eReuwwSJZ9I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Dizzy and SOD

youtube.com/watch?v=rNooQzCQWYQ

Another Brick / November Rain

youtube.com/watch?v=WO73sH3foBo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Edited by gunsguy

words cannot describe how kick ass they where last night axl is a beast I dont know how they played that well for 3 hours, best concert ever!

So so happy to hear this amazing news!

Tonight is the Dallas show, so I'm so excited! Can't wait and someone told my husband that the curfew doesn't happen on weekends! Anyway, this show is going to rock!

I'm so glad that so far the US tour is going great and Axl is having an amazing time.

I'm so glad the US fans are supporting Guns N Roses and is making this tour a huge success!

This show is so good, I believe next tour there will be no empty seats.

Maybe even by the end of this tour. Word of mouth is a game changer.

I agree. I hope you are right. Now people will realize what a force this GNR is and how awesome Axl Rose is! I really hope there is a new cd soon and another US tour. I will definitely be there. If Axl brings it, I will be there anytime!

The Houston show was just epic, I don't know how else to explain it. They came out on fire with CD and didn't let up for 3 hours! I flew in and went with a college buddy and he didn't believe me when I said they were going to play for 3 hours. The crowd was great, the floor and lower bowl were filled and the upper deck was pretty full as well. The setlist mixed things up nicely and the CD songs sound right at home with the GNR classics. Axl's voice sounded as good as it ever did and he looked like he could go another 3 hours, don't know how he does it. This tour is definitely not to be missed. If there's not a show near you, get on a plane and go see it or you will regret it. I'm seriously thinking about going to another date next month. Last night's show was simply the greatest concert I've ever attended.

One question though, does anyone know what DJ was playing during his solo? Fortus played the James Bond theme, Bumble did Pink Panther, Dizzy did Baba O'Reilly, but I couldn't figure what DJ was playing. I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me what he played during his solo.

When I get home I will post pics of the concert, and myself with theband members. Of the times I have seen Guns I dont think I have seen Axl this happy. What a great crowd we had in Houston! Fn full house! Had a blast!

Edited by batman007

The Houston show was just epic, I don't know how else to explain it. They came out on fire with CD and didn't let up for 3 hours! I flew in and went with a college buddy and he didn't believe me when I said they were going to play for 3 hours. The crowd was great, the floor and lower bowl were filled and the upper deck was pretty full as well. The setlist mixed things up nicely and the CD songs sound right at home with the GNR classics. Axl's voice sounded as good as it ever did and he looked like he could go another 3 hours, don't know how he does it. This tour is definitely not to be missed. If there's not a show near you, get on a plane and go see it or you will regret it. I'm seriously thinking about going to another date next month. Last night's show was simply the greatest concert I've ever attended.

One question though, does anyone know what DJ was playing during his solo? Fortus played the James Bond theme, Bumble did Pink Panther, Dizzy did Baba O'Reilly, but I couldn't figure what DJ was playing. I'd appreciate it if anyone can tell me what he played during his solo.

If it's the same as the Atlanta show, I believe DJ's solo is called "Mi Amor", which according to his Twitter feed is a song he wrote about his guitar.

Glad to hear the Houston show was as epic as Atlanta! I'm seriously considering making the trip to Nashville in December to see them again!

DJ played ballad of death not mi amor!

You are correct sir, after doing further research I can confirm he played Ballad of Death in Atlanta. However, it appears that he did in fact play Mi Amor in Houston from what I'm seeing online. Can anyone confirm?

You are correct sir, after doing further research I can confirm he played Ballad of Death in Atlanta. However, it appears that he did in fact play Mi Amor in Houston from what I'm seeing online. Can anyone confirm?

i was there last night. he played his solo right in front of me and it was the ballad of death.

i was there last night. he played his solo right in front of me and it was the ballad of death.

Fair enough, if you were there I believe you. I'm new to DJ Ashba but I'm rapidly becoming a fan based on his performance with GNR. Here's the setlist that claimed he played Mi Amor in Houston (#17):

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2011/toyota-center-houston-tx-4bd19b46.html

Edited by Verruckt

He played Mi Amor in Atlanta. He played Ballad of Death in Greenville Monday probably because of Halloween.

He played Mi Amor in Atlanta. He played Ballad of Death in Greenville Monday probably because of Halloween.

It was for sure Ballad of Death in Houston. I had that in my setlist update in the first post but it was changed to just DJ Solo. I updated the post to include the solo names. Miami and Dallas were Mi Amor and I simply cannot decide which one I prefer...

Edited by arm breaker