Minneapolis

Gunner55

Hey everyone. Tomorrow morning I'm making the drive from Winnipeg to Minneapolis for the concert Sunday night. Does anyone going know what times doors open Sunday night? My tickets say show starts at 9, but I really wanna try and get up front. Third time seeing Guns, have yet to have the floor experience. Should be awesome!

Thanks

Hey everyone. Tomorrow morning I'm making the drive from Winnipeg to Minneapolis for the concert Sunday night. Does anyone going know what times doors open Sunday night? My tickets say show starts at 9, but I really wanna try and get up front. Third time seeing Guns, have yet to have the floor experience. Should be awesome!

Thanks

My email today from Target Center says doors open 8PM. You might wanna call Target Center or TM to confirm, esp if you want to be in early & up front. I'm not planning on leaving my house til 9PM. I want to be in venue by 9:45ish. Hopefully Axl by 10:30-10:45ish.

Here was the out of office email I sent this afternoon. Taking the day off monday.

Jeremy and I will be taking the Night Train down to Paradise City, where we will be attending a symposium on Chinese Democracy and also studying the environmental impact of pyro on cold November Rain. Full report on Tuesday

Here was the out of office email I sent this afternoon. Taking the day off monday.

Jeremy and I will be taking the Night Train down to Paradise City, where we will be attending a symposium on Chinese Democracy and also studying the environmental impact of pyro on cold November Rain. Full report on Tuesday

Nice! Should've added "Thank you for your Patience and if you need assistance in my absence Use Your Illusion(s)".