Authentic Axl Rose autograh?

ufc78

Axl is actually a pretty good signer IF you have the opportunity to ask him, that's the tough part. I own a website about autograph collecting, of course with an Axl Rose autograph page at

Axl Rose Autograph Page

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to get Axl's autograph in-person, but came close at the HRH in Las Vegas 12/29/01. $150-250 is a standard price for a photo / album cover, and A LOT more for signed guitars. Hopefully with the new tour Axl will keep signing here and there and there will be more authentic ones on the market, as the price is largely based on supply and demand. One thing I've noticed on newer signatures is Axl has moved away from the full "W. Axl Rose" to only "Axl" , and I would love to hear why this is from Dexter, himself?!

I have a pair of signed dvd's Bucket Secret Reciepe. One disk has been signed by Brain, and the other by Buckethead. I like to think they are genuine. The seller claimed to have got them signed at a Buckethead gig. One thing is for sure, I picked up the DVD's at a time when Secret Reciepe was only available at Buckethead gigs, long before it was available in the shops. For sure, the DVD's came from a buckethead gig, they were probably signed at the gig to.

Axl is actually a pretty good signer IF you have the opportunity to ask him, that's the tough part. I own a website about autograph collecting, of course with an Axl Rose autograph page at

Axl Rose Autograph Page

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to get Axl's autograph in-person, but came close at the HRH in Las Vegas 12/29/01. $150-250 is a standard price for a photo / album cover, and A LOT more for signed guitars. Hopefully with the new tour Axl will keep signing here and there and there will be more authentic ones on the market, as the price is largely based on supply and demand. One thing I've noticed on newer signatures is Axl has moved away from the full "W. Axl Rose" to only "Axl" , and I would love to hear why this is from Dexter, himself?!

I have a pair of signed dvd's Bucket Secret Reciepe. One disk has been signed by Brain, and the other by Buckethead. I like to think they are genuine. The seller claimed to have got them signed at a Buckethead gig. One thing is for sure, I picked up the DVD's at a time when Secret Reciepe was only available at Buckethead gigs, long before it was available in the shops. For sure, the DVD's came from a buckethead gig, they were probably signed at the gig to.

cool! bucket is a good player. i am still in search of the elusive authentic axl signature.

there is a store in a mall in Portland Oregon. I cannot remember the name of the store, but it specializes in autographed photos and other memorabilia. They have 2 guys that work there/own the store, and they go to LAX airport and a couple similar places where famous people are to get the autographs in person. They have an awesome Axl picture, I believe its from the Freddie Mercury tribute show, wearing the UK leather jacket with red bandanna on, autographed. Its awesome. The autograph looks real, and its been authenticated from the #1 authentication business in the industry. I cant remember if this Axl picture has it, but alot of their stuff has an accompanying picture of the star signing the item. Pretty cool stuff. He had it listed for $225 dollars, but I told him what a huge GNR fan me and my brother are, and that I wanted to get it for my brother for his birthday, and he offered it to me for $140. So anyways, I never bought it, ive been too cash strapped to afford it, so im assuming its still there. And I feel pretty good about the authenticity of the item.

axl is sweat?

I couldnt think of a good name, so i decided to go with something tasteless and absurd. I went with Axls Taint Sweat, as in, the sweat from Axls taint. No reason for it, other than that its a ridiculous and absurd and disgusting name. But they changed it to Axl Is sweat during the approval process when I signed up. I signed up a long time ago, around 99 I think, but I changed email accounts and couldnt figure out how to use my old account. So I became a lurker for a long while, and I just signed back up. Sorry for this backstory, as it most likely is very pointless and uninteresting, but yeah thats how I became Axl Is Sweat

Axl's Sweat.....ooo...kkkk..... :crazy:

:rofl-lol: