Any Axl quotes you like to steal and use yourself?

Flayer

"You are a stupid motherfucker! You just got the shit kicked out of you and you keep askin' for more!"

Paraphrased, but I think that's pretty close. I can't remember the show but it was a time Axl stopped Jungle during 1991.

:rofl-lol: Love watching this rant over and over, he was funny when he was angry. Unless you were there and the target of his anger I guess :unsure:

Link me or tell me what concert he says this, so I can find it! pleaseeeee

That's the clip. I have a bootleg of the show somewhere but at the moment I can't for the life of me remember what show it was. They restart Jungle afterwards and Axl kicks some major ass. Awesome, energetic performance.

Hi guys, that´s the show:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes that's the one! I can't believe I couldn't remember that.

I love it because when they first start Jungle Axl just stands in one spot and sings it, messing up words along the way. Then after the whole rant and everything Axl cools off and when Slash reminds them where they were Axl just goes "Start it over" and he takes off like a mad man.

"That was cool to watch though, they were just swingin' away!"

:lol:

So after Googling "homefuck" and going O_O Can anyone tell me where and when it originated from please? Or a link? ;D

I know for a fact he says it during Double Talkin' Jive on the Tokyo DVDs and probably said it on other performances of the song as well. As for the origin? Maybe Axl just made it up. :lol:

My favourite quote is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfXju58nne8

So sad and beautifull words...

Wow, I am so fucking in this right now. Right between the songs. Boohoo, Axl Rose understands me. How pathetic for a 30 year old.

Anyways, it I'd beautiful

So fucking beautifully put.

I totally relate to what he says as well.

Hope you're doing okay with your situation and all btw

Edited by RocketQueen1985