The First Potential Video To A Reunion At Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame

auad

God I hope not! lol Axl looks like a hit man! lol

Do you know how much a real picture of the original 5 members would cost? I can see the papparazzi falling over themselves to get the money shot!

TMZ are you seeing this? lol

If Axl does show, I doubt he'll be with the other guys until they hit the stage. I bet he comes out from another entrance too. Whatever, as long as Axl shows, I don't care if he brings DJ with him onstage for support.

Maybe when Loaded open for GNR, Axl and Duff will talk about it. Maybe Duff can talk Axl into showing up. Izzy too.

Edited by Val22

God I hope not! lol Axl looks like a hit man! lol

Do you know how much a real picture of the original 5 members would cost? I can see the papparazzi falling over themselves to get the money shot!

TMZ are you seeing this? lol

If Axl does show, I doubt he'll be with the other guys until they hit the stage. I bet he comes out from another entrance too. Whatever, as long as Axl shows, I don't care if he brings DJ with him onstage for support.

Maybe when Loaded open for GNR, Axl and Duff will talk about it. Maybe Duff can talk Axl into showing up. Izzy too.

People could photoshop what GNR would look like today and put them together in a fake photo.