Crowd yelling requests at L.A. show

Lose Your Illusions

There isn't anything gay about Guns N Roses ballads, why do people like to pretend emotions don't exist? If a man has emotions he is homosexual? What the fuck?

In the US, men are raised to be tough. It's considered weak and feminine to be emotional because it means you aren't "tough" enough to handle whatever it is that's bothering you. So on and so forth lol.

Edited by Nintari

There isn't anything gay about Guns N Roses ballads, why do people like to pretend emotions don't exist? If a man has emotions he is homosexual? What the fuck?

In the US, men are raised to be tough. It's considered weak and feminine to be emotional because it means you aren't "tough" enough to handle whatever it is that's bothering you. So on and so forth lol.

I'm from the US, I get that, but it's just ridiculous that songs that have emotions everyone feels are considered gay.

I'm from the US, I get that, but it's just ridiculous that songs that have emotions everyone feels are considered gay.

Well if you're from the US, you should already know why they think what they think. Doesn't mean you have to agree with them though.

Edited by Nintari