iclips is giving me a refund on the Dec. 30th show

bigcountry

I emailed them this morning and they just replied back letting me know that it's no problem :) Let's see how long it actually takes as they need to work with PayPal to get it all sorted out...

WTH why haven't I heard anything lol. What you say in the email? maybe i was too nice lol

I emailed them this morning and they just replied back letting me know that it's no problem :) Let's see how long it actually takes as they need to work with PayPal to get it all sorted out...

WTH why haven't I heard anything lol. What you say in the email? maybe i was too nice lol

They're sticking it to us!

I think GN’R should perhaps contact a more prolific, competent franchise rather than give up the ambition. This is like purchasing the Tyson/Lewis Box Office package and getting the replays that air post-fight.

Ambition has nothing to do with all this imo (if you mean band´s ambition, now if you mean iclips that´s a different story). GNR thought of the fans worldwide and that is probably why they arranged all this stuff. If iclips failed to deliver then it´s their fault not GNR´s.

From what I have read, a lot of people were complaining because they paid for shows they weren´t able to watch, also, the free interview with the band didn´t work either. Other people watched the shows but with cuts and others watched it but the sound was after or behind the images.