passwords

whirlsquirlgirl

Ok. For some reason the site kept kicking out my password making it impossible to enjoy it. Every time I wanted to check a different thread I had to go through the same aggravating process. Finally I had to give up and get a new password. It was like 15 characters long... to memorize and type into my phone. Random mix of alternating letters and #.

I had to do something similar once with my bank. Far less painful than what you guys put me through. And the information you hold is far less critical.

Now I'm supposed to change my password when I can't find where to do that. I'll probably just give up and not come back. This was my favorite forum. But I have a life and little time to "hack" into a FAN SITE.

Moderators: feel free to move this or or delete or what you will. I still got FB & Twitter for news on my favorite band. Someday I hope to meet them. Good luck

Ok. For some reason the site kept kicking out my password making it impossible to enjoy it. Every time I wanted to check a different thread I had to go through the same aggravating process. Finally I had to give up and get a new password. It was like 15 characters long... to memorize and type into my phone. Random mix of alternating letters and #.

I had to do something similar once with my bank. Far less painful than what you guys put me through. And the information you hold is far less critical.

Now I'm supposed to change my password when I can't find where to do that. I'll probably just give up and not come back. This was my favorite forum. But I have a life and little time to "hack" into a FAN SITE.

Moderators: feel free to move this or or delete or what you will. I still got FB & Twitter for news on my favorite band. Someday I hope to meet them. Good luck

go_away_noob.jpg

Noob?

Did you not just start a thread asking if anyone had seen any cool live videos?

A friend of mine has had this same problem. I haven't, so far.

go_away_noob.jpg

Noob?

Did you not just start a thread asking if anyone had seen any cool live videos?

Nope.

ZING!