Presale Information for AC show?

Purely Magnetic

Anyone have any presale information for the AC show on the 24th? Anyone know if VIPs will be available tomorrow at 10 for this show through gunsnroses.com? Anyone else from here planning on going and getting VIP? Ahhhh, so many questions! Only one person can send me into a frenzy like this! Thanks for any help!

I'm definitely doing this show, but I don't know if I want to do VIP or not. That 15-minute early entry thing is a real deal-breaking.

I would hate to get regular tickets and line up before noon, but not be able to get front-and-center, or any spot on the rail for that matter, just because of the people who bought the VIP tickets.

I'll probably end up just doing it, though, and getting a regular ticket for The Fillmore. :shrugs:

I'm definitely doing this show, but I don't know if I want to do VIP or not. That 15-minute early entry thing is a real deal-breaking.

I would hate to get regular tickets and line up before noon, but not be able to get front-and-center, or any spot on the rail for that matter, just because of the people who bought the VIP tickets.

I'll probably end up just doing it, though, and getting a regular ticket for The Fillmore. :shrugs:

That's what Purely Magnetic and I are discussing too. We are both trying to go to this show but are still wondering if we should go VIP or not. It would be nice to know how many VIPs are being sold. If there are 100 VIPs in front of us, like you said after waiting in line for hours. That would be disheartening.

If you hear any more info on presale codes or what not. Please post. We saw you in Wilkes Barre too!

I'm dying here not knowing which way to go, VIP or no VIP. I certainly and not concerned with the other extras such as lithograph, etc. I just want those extra 15 minutes to insure I am on the rail. Am I correct in that the VIPs will be available today at 10 on gunsnroses.com? And then the regular tickets go on sale Friday at 10? I have seen no presale information for this show and ticketmaster.com does not have anything listed about presale, but the write up on the band website does say presale for this show is today at 10, I am so confused.

So what's the deal on the AC show? Regular tickets are being sold friday, right? And have there been a pre-sale yet, other than the "VIP-pre-sale" on gunsnroses.com? It seems the whole Ritz thing is a pile of crap, impossible to buy tickets, I don't know what's wrong. So I'm hoping for the AC show now.

EDIT: Also, is it correct that the standard ticket is $84,5 and that the Silver VIP ticket is $149,99, which means you are basically paying $65,49 for a lithograph?

Edited by Gods Favourite