Roseland Pre-Party Space Reserved

Kaneda

my plan is to all pre-party and people can leave whenever to wait online or get in early...personally, i've seen new GNR so many times and while I love the shows, I don't love being sandwiched near the front of the stage by angry men. I like to stand back, enjoy the tunes, be able to move, and make it to the bar when I need to. I plan on heading over to Roseland around 10pm...will probably get in around 10:30...GNR will probably hit the stage around 11, 11:15. That's my guess. Who knows, when they played MSG in 2002, they went on at 10pm sharp...but that was rare.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you told the other boards bout the party man? Really no reason to exclude any hardcore nugnr geek. Were all there for the same reason. I say more the merrier.

Hit up here today....which other ones should I inform?

I said it over there as well, but thanks again for including us! The space looks great. My friend and I are going to be there around 7ish. I am not the type of person that wants to stand right at the stage OR wait on a super long line so this is perfect. Been there, done that and as much as I love GNR, getting punched in the head or elsewhere by a rowdy fan is no bueno.

Have you told the other boards bout the party man? Really no reason to exclude any hardcore nugnr geek. Were all there for the same reason. I say more the merrier.

Hit up here today....which other ones should I inform?

I said it over there as well, but thanks again for including us! The space looks great. My friend and I are going to be there around 7ish. I am not the type of person that wants to stand right at the stage OR wait on a super long line so this is perfect. Been there, done that and as much as I love GNR, getting punched in the head or elsewhere by a rowdy fan is no bueno.

I hear you. For me the biggest reason for standing back is the sound...when you're too close, the vocals get drowned out....Not to mention the sea of people pushing you forward for 3 hours...it sucks.

As I said im hopping on the amtrak in wells and getting dropped off at south station boston. After that there is a bus that leaves boston every hour heading to china town nyc. The train leaves at 730. Costs 20 from wells to boston and fifteen from boston to nyc. Did the same route for the Hammerstein shows.

_

wow...not too many people on this board going it seems. More drinks for us...

Great idea for pre party, very cool of you to set it up. Me and my buds will be doing a car party with a case of bud light and some hydro. we'll be in the vicinity around 8:30. Car party is cheaper than cash bar, although I'd love to meet orther GNR fanatics like me, maybe we'll swing by prior to walking into Roseland. If any one wants to 420 with us , let me know.

Hey fuckers, just one more day to go. I should be getting to the bar around 6:15 ish...we have the second floor space reserved. My advice to all, is come, have a great time, but by all means PACE YOURSELVES. We all know GNR won't be on stage until late, and the tendency is to over drink and be gone by 11. I've been there and it sucks. THat being said, I planned to get shit faced and ride the nightrain. Tomorrow, people should type what they're wearing, so we'll know who's who. BUt it won't be that crowded.

I'll probably get there around 8. Is it set up that we need to give a name at the door or just head on up? Do we know who the opening band is yet?

The toilet boys apparently? Sumone wanna email me when they leave the stage? Lol the toilet boys.

It worked so w.e

Edited by drtydane

I'll probably get there around 8. Is it set up that we need to give a name at the door or just head on up? Do we know who the opening band is yet?

The toilet boys apparently? Sumone wanna email me when they leave the stage? Lol the toilet boys. Just a reminder my room is four mins from the venue. Got rum and chronic. Who can I get blow from.in the nyc area?

Anyone brain dead enough to answer this over an internet message board deserves whatever happens to them.