Slash headlining opening night of Empire Rockfest in Belleville,Ontario,Canada

Zint

A second headlining concert has been announced at a rock festival in Ontario,Canada for Slash and the boys in July.

The night before they are to headline in London,Ontario..they will headline the first night of a 4 day festival in Belleville,Ontario.

link

holds around 3500, when I traveled their last time it was a sell out or close to it, the place was packed. It's just a parking lot that is fenced in. If your going to go show up a few hours early, I got to meet Todd and Bobby after listening to the soundcheck.

holds around 3500, when I traveled their last time it was a sell out or close to it, the place was packed. It's just a parking lot that is fenced in. If your going to go show up a few hours early, I got to meet Todd and Bobby after listening to the soundcheck.

It was a good show you are right im from the area seen stone temple pilots there last year and they rocked!

Wow that's too big.Still somewhat initimate!

Cool!