Official GNR Australia 2012 thread

izzyreed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's an Australia?

Same as an America but far less hot air. ;)

:rofl-lol:

haha this is what you normally witness on a train over here in auz lol

:scared: Sheesh after listening to just the bit they filmed I'd say her tribe went walkabout & left her on the train for a good reason, imagine being married to her :(

I wasn't gonna say anything but fk it, there's a guy that frequents the forums who filmed the entire Adelaide show and it's in great quality both audio and visually, and wanted big $$ for it without considering any lower offers

call me bitter and nostalgic but I want the show and the guy is just enjoying waving the carrot

I remember a bloke back in 2007 who also filmed the Adelaide show but want some big bickies for it. Maybe it's the same dude?

What's an Australia?

:scared: Sheesh after listening to just the bit they filmed I'd say her tribe went walkabout & left her on the train for a good reason, imagine being married to her :(

This chick is nuts but the fuckwit fighting with her is just as mad.

I wasn't gonna say anything but fk it, there's a guy that frequents the forums who filmed the entire Adelaide show and it's in great quality both audio and visually, and wanted big $$ for it without considering any lower offers

call me bitter and nostalgic but I want the show and the guy is just enjoying waving the carrot

I remember a bloke back in 2007 who also filmed the Adelaide show but want some big bickies for it. Maybe it's the same dude?

What's an Australia?

This chick is nuts but the fuckwit fighting with her is just as mad.

Not sure the Yanks would know what a biccy is :lol:

Guest gunns5

Not sure, but that's a strong possibility that the original guy who filmed 07, might of filmed 10. However the guy that I talked to (he's on htgth) paid the guy up front to film '10 and he tried justifying charging a high price for the bootleg because he said he had to pay for the guys time/concert ticket etc.

What a joke, I'm tempted to post his private messages from there as what he was doing was almost extortion.