• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Who wants GNR to return to OZ in 2012 ?

I sure as hell do!

YES FUCK'N PLEASE

Sydney was 2010's best show along with london 02 in my opinion

YES IT WAS

perth was full of bogans who turned up to see Korn lol i ended up punching some prick who was irritating everyone at the front

Hopefully you punched the guy who tried to get me to move from center real asshole he was( I couldn't really see him since he was behind me)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guest gunns5

perth was full of bogans who turned up to see Korn lol i ended up punching some prick who was irritating everyone at the front

Hopefully you punched the guy who tried to get me to move from center real asshole he was( I couldn't really see him since he was behind me)

that was probably deadflower :xmassrudolph:

that was probably deadflower :xmassrudolph:

I think some of the fans were mental in kwinana beach (or maybe just that guy)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Yo i just saw your profile pic.. i think i got ya on FB im james murphy

Yo i just saw your profile pic.. i think i got ya on FB im james murphy

Yeah you do Perth was still a great show and the outdoor sound was pretty sweet at the Motorplex

Edited by ThinkAboutYou