Today the GN'R family lost a friend and colleague, please pay respect to Armand Butts Crump

gunsguy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I kind of agree though, I've never even heard of this person. People die every day...should I grieve every day..? I think threads like these are retarded, when none of us even know who we're talking about.

Some people may hate this kind of honesty, but I'll respect it.

That said, it sucks that the camp lost a friend but there isn't much need to go too far with it. It's the same thing as showing up to a long lost 3rd generation cousins funeral that you've never met and acting like you lost your father.

I'm guessing it was a drunk driving accident or drug overdose due to Fernando's "I hate him for.." comment

A8R

^ I kind of agree though, I've never even heard of this person. People die every day...should I grieve every day..? I think threads like these are retarded, when none of us even know who we're talking about.

Clear as ice and twice as cold. Just because "You" knew nothing of him does not mean nobody here has.

Human Compassion at its finest,not surprised at all.

These threads show support for those who were close to the deceased, in this case members of the GNR family. It's like if your brother's friend or coworker passed away and you had never met or heard of them, you'd still offer condolences for your brother's loss ... wouldn't you?

These threads show support for those who were close to the deceased, in this case members of the GNR family. It's like if your brother's friend or coworker passed away and you had never met or heard of them, you'd still offer condolences for your brother's loss ... wouldn't you?

Exactly,its a common courtesy.

It's not the same as that, because this is a fan forum for a band. We have no relation to the band whatsoever, we are fans. So this person dying is no different than reading about someone in the obituaries. Sorry, just the way it is. Death is unfortunate, and sad, but when you don't know the person...can't really empathize.

That cold as ice twice as cold comment was just retarded. I'll be devastated when I lose a member of my family. But an associate of the band I like? lol. come on. you guys are out there.

It's not the same as that, because this is a fan forum for a band. We have no relation to the band whatsoever, we are fans. So this person dying is no different than reading about someone in the obituaries. Sorry, just the way it is. Death is unfortunate, and sad, but when you don't know the person...can't really empathize.

That cold as ice twice as cold comment was just retarded. I'll be devastated when I lose a member of my family. But an associate of the band I like? lol. come on. you guys are out there.

I smell crawfishing, it's "only" a fan forum,but few here stay out of their private life/personal relationships/and psychically "know" what they are thinking,and what they "should" do.

Double Standard Bullsheet!

I'm probably a few years older than you,I've lost family and friends both close and casual and it affects you,makes you realize how fleeting and bittersweet life really is.

I'm not being harsh,just direct/truthful so no offense intended.Offering Condolences to those who have lost someone is simply adknowledging the fact that their loss hurt,and that the person will be missed in their life,even if you didn't know them.

Happy Holidays :)