do not get me wrong i like the new band and i know these can not happen but would you go and Guns N Roses this summer if Axl would replace every singl

smakci

Before I make an effort to see Axl live again, he'd have to first release some new material. Then I'd have to like that material. I would never view seeing Axl live with hired hands as seeing Guns N'Roses. These days I view Axl more like Elton John, a lead singer with a hired backing band. He could replace Frank, Stinton tomorrow and it wouldn't make a bit of difference, as I'm not in tune with those guys. The hired lead guitarists, do the best they can, as with all guitarists they all have their own sound. It's always going to sound like cover band, when compared to the original line up. New material would go some way to solving that problem.

Edited by vaida

I'd be pretty bummed b/c I think this particular line-up plays the classics with respect and have established some genuine commraderie with each other and some connection (at least) with the fans. It would be a big step back to "re-set" new Guns yet again IMHO. Hopefully this line-up gets the chance to record...

That said- I would ALWAYS purchase a ticket to see Axl Rose perform no matter the line-up. The last great rock n' roll frontman- see him while you can...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

Since AFD line-up has no longer been GN'R it really doesn't matter who's playing with Axl as his backing band

Bucket was cool but like every prolific musician couldn't stand Axl's lazyness

All current members are blank and with no charisma

They can't talk, they can't push Axl to make a record, they know shit when it comes to any future plans so...who cares about them?