do not get me wrong i like the new band and i know these can not happen but would you go and Guns N Roses this summer if Axl would replace every singl

smakci

we need something to talk about other then RRHOF :)

do not get me wrong i like the new band and i know these can not happen but would you go and Guns N Roses this summer if Axl would replace the current line up before the tour?

Edited by smakci

What is the question?

would you go and Guns N Roses this summer if Axl would replace every singl guy in the band before the tour?

Largely depends on who they were replaced with. But yeah if they could play I might go, it's the Axl show anyway.

+1

do not get me wrong i like the new band and i know these can not happen but would you go and Guns N Roses this summer if Axl would replace the current line up before the tour?

That would depend on who's coming onboard. I mean, there's a lot of artists that I always wanted to see Axl play with.

Edited by Chewbacca

Honestly I would because I've never really had an emotional attachment to any of the new guys. Its kind of hard to, since non of them really speak to the media about anything regarding GnR. I dont really care about BBF's songs, Ashba Swag or what video game 4tus is scoring or who he's touring w/. Really the only one is a like Stinson's solo record. But this has been about Axl since the old guys left. I guess its just like Im going to see Slash next month when he comes in to town.

That would depend on who's coming onboard. I mean, there's a lot of artists that I always wanted to see Axl play with.

agree but what if he had 5, 6 guys that we know nothin about? :D

Depends on who is replaced. If the entire line-up was replaced on a whim (or something of the sort) then that would be it for me. But say if DJ was replace with Robin (or someone better), Frank with Brian and they ended up dropping Pittman altogether, then bring it!

Good thing Axl doesn't have a track record of firing people, the issue's always been more about people quitting. :shrugs:

Edited by KiraMPD

agree but what if he had 5, 6 guys that we know nothin about? :D

"He's the master of surprise."

they ended up dropping Pittman altogether, then bring it!

What does Pitman do? I know he's on keyboards but can you really hear him at the shows?

He does synths and yes you can hear his effects on the songs quite clearly. I guess he's needed mostly for the CD songs.

But I could do without the synths if it means the songs will be taken to a more basic level and I won't have to hear his god-awful backing vocals.

Edited by KiraMPD

Really, if it weren't for the reputation, the current lineup of Guns N' Roses would be a $25 ticket club band :shrugs:

In Croatia FanPit price in 50$ but in Graz where i am gong its 100$+ i guess GNR do not demand same amount of money for their concerts...

Edited by smakci