STOP WITH THE HOF BAND VS AXL/IZZY

AxlRose14

Izzy stradlin plays with GUNS N' ROSES, and everybody around here just assumes that now Duff hates Axl again, and izzy hates the band and all this bullshit..

A lot of you are phenominal posters. But without naming names, some of you need to get a grip. You're the same people who aren't happy unless you're miserable or starting rumors gossip and a bunch of bullshit..

Izzys cool with Duff Slash Matt and Steven, ok guys?! He played on slash's solo record, and Duff released his statement on not attending the HOF. And if Duff hates Axl so much, explain his speech?? He said it didn't matter who attended because it was true..it didn't matter who showed up. He clearly was defending Axl's decision not to go, and fact of the matter is no one member of the 7 members inducted want to reunite, except for maybe steven, but then again it depends on what day it is and how he feels, like many drug addicts unfortunately.

It' not Axl/Izzy/Dizzy versus Slash/Duff/Matt/Steven. It'd be juicy and fun to talk about, but it's just hearsay.

Some of you guys are making more out of it than it is... Duff mentioned himself that it didn't matter who showed up at the HOF because it was about the music. He was defending his friend Axl. Ok?

Edited by AxlRose14

Izzy stradlin plays with GUNS N' ROSES, and everybody around here just assumes that now Duff hates Axl again, and izzy hates the band and all this bullshit..

A lot of you are phenominal posters. But without naming names, some of you need to get a grip. You're the same people who aren't happy unless you're miserable or starting rumors gossip and a bunch of bullshit..

Izzys cool with Duff Slash Matt and Steven, ok guys?! He played on slash's solo record, and Duff released his statement on not attending the HOF. And if Duff hates Axl so much, explain his speech?? He said it didn't matter who attended because it was true..it didn't matter who showed up. He clearly was defending Axl's decision not to go, and fact of the matter is no one member of the 7 members inducted want to reunite, except for maybe steven, but then again it depends on what day it is and how he feels, like many drug addicts unfortunately.

It' not Axl/Izzy/Dizzy versus Slash/Duff/Matt/Steven. It'd be juicy and fun to talk about, but it's just hearsay.

"juicy and fun to talk about"

you called it,brother

This is the 34,000th topic in D&N

Just wanted to say that.

Congratulations, I guess? Lol

that many??

You're wrong.but you're also welcome.

It's not Axl's fault and the HOF should have waited at least a year or two before inducting GNR

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I was really disapointed at the time but now we've had time to think this is how I feel:

When Izzy said he didn't want to go to the HOF everyone was fine about it. We expected it right?

When Axl said no we all freaked out (myself included) but I understand the reaction was upset and disapointment not hatred. It was also a great time for the Axl bashers. They had a field day.

How is that fair?

Like I said in the other thread, looking back, I think the HOF was blown out of proprotion by us because we built it up for years as the chance for the old band to get back together.

There are two sides to every story and in this case I can see it from both sides. It's a shame the HOF didn't work out the way WE wanted it. I understand why Izzy and Axl didn't go to the HOF and I can also understand why people see it as a kick in the teeth when Izzy performed with Axl.

Some of you guys are making more out of it than it is... Duff mentioned himself that it didn't matter who showed up at the HOF because it was about the music. He was defending his friend Axl. Ok?

get a grip. steven tyler thinks so. but. the HOF band showd up. slash. duff. matt. steven. gilby. the new comer Miles Kennedy. meanwhile, axl, dizzy, and izzy didn't show. the HOF band was FREAKIN AWESOME. but. you can't really have this match up. you can't since dj ashba, bumblefoot, tommy stinson, richard fortus, dizzy reed, chris pittman, and frankie is the live band