Who was the worst? Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, etc?

Vincent Vega

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I found this picture, which I find a bit interesting.

Warning, if you're over-sensitive, you might get offended by this.

35avwk0.jpg
Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

35avwk0.jpg

yeah it's fun with anti-islamic propaganda

:rolleyes:

This wasn't my idea this time. I just thought it fitted this topic. Mohammed's religion is after all responsible for a lot of tyranny and death throughout the years and I stumbled across this today. If it's all true, I think it should be a food for thought for some people out there if they see it.

35avwk0.jpg

yeah it's fun with anti-islamic propaganda

:rolleyes:

This wasn't my idea this time. I just thought it fitted this topic. Mohammed's religion is after all responsible for a lot of tyranny and death throughout the years and I stumbled across this today. If it's all true, I think it should be a food for thought for some people out there if they see it.

well you could make the same comparisons between hitler and the bible or dali lama or mother teresa. It doesn't really say that much.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

But it was done with Mohammed now. Would you have reacted if it made fun of Jesus instead? It's funny, because I've seen you bash Christianity quite a lot. Hypocritical, no?

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

don't get me wrong I hate religion doesn't matter if it's christianity or islam or something else. But propaganda is worse (wich you could say religion already is).

Everything that has some thing to do with "hey you thought this guys bad take a look at this other guy compared to him! derp" usualy doesn't say that much because you can make anybody look bad that way.

And I also belive that this is something that SD voters would run around with and be all full of them selfes. It doesn't say anything about islam or muslims belives.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Haha, I don't regret it at all and I wasn't joking.

It was in the city election when I was 18 that I voted for NSF. I have a friend which was active in that party and I thought it would have been hilarious to have him as a city councillor. It wasn't based on my opinion about their politics, it was just a fun thing, plus that I tried to help a friend out.

I voted for SD in the last city election instead. I voted for S in the governmental election though.

Haha, I don't regret it at all and I wasn't joking.

It was in the city election when I was 18 that I voted for NSF. I have a friend which was active in that party and I thought it would have been hilarious to have him as a city councillor. It wasn't based on my opinion about their politics, it was just a fun thing, plus that I tried to help a friend out.

I voted for SD in the last city election instead. I voted for S in the governmental election though.

okej I don't find racism funny when it's acted out on other humans.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

SD isn't racist. They just want to limit the immigration.

NSF was obviously racist though, but that was just because it was a friend and for the craic. I also knew that his party at most would get 0,2% of the votes.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

SD isn't racist. They just want to limit the immigration.

for people that are muslims or from asia and africa. Do you really think that they are going to try and stop immigration from america or others parts of europe? Jimmy has eaven said that MCdonalds is typically swedish. :rolleyes:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Their politics has said that they want to limit immigration from outside of Europe. That isn't racist at all, it's just being sensible. Believe it or not, but our immigration policy's are a complete failure that serves nobody and cost us many, many billions every year.

They want to help people in their own countries instead. Which helps a lot more people with a lot less resources spent on them.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Their politics has said that they want to limit immigration from outside of Europe. That isn't racist at all, it's just being sensible. Believe it or not, but our immigration policy's are a complete failure that serves nobody and cost us many, many billions every year.

They want to help people in their own countries instead. Which helps a lot more people with a lot less resources spent on them.

yeah 400 000 billion :lol:

common Sweden is the county in europe that's doing fine now and some of that is because of our immigration. I don't like some aspects of it but what we shouldn't do is stop taking immigrants in because the whole country will lose on that.

oh and the new SD rapport on the costs and outcomes on immigration..... they forgot something... the income part. Wich usualy is higher then the outcome

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

common Sweden is the county in europe that's doing fine now and some of that is because of our immigration. I don't like some aspects of it but what we shouldn't do is stop taking immigrants in because the whole country will lose on that.

oh and the new SD rapport on the costs and outcomes on immigration..... they forgot something... the income part. Wich usualy is higher then the outcome

:huh:

No! It's despite the immigration. The immigration cost a lot more than it gives back in resources. How can anyone deny this? It's not like in the 50's and 60's when we had labour immigration. We have asylum immigration and immigration of relatives. Don't be naive.

:huh:

No! It's despite the immigration. The immigration cost a lot more than it gives back in resources. How can anyone deny this? It's not like in the 50's and 60's when we had labour immigration. We have asylum immigration and immigration of relatives. Don't be naive.

dude please.

SD also lies about the immigration numbers... and the costs... and that they're not racists. All people I have meet who voted for them are all racists and they don't deny it eather.

stopping the immigration would kill this country.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

The number they've presented have been estimated by experts. But I am sure you know more...

I personally don't think we should completely take away the immigration, we're a relatively rich country and we can afford to need some of those that need it. Out of the more than a million that has gotten asylum the last twenty years, however, only a very small percentage has been counted a refugee that really needs to leave their country because of some sort of threat to their life in their home country. Most of it has been people that just didn't have the need from the start and relatives of those that has gotten asylum. We don't help more than a few individuals this way we could spend one tenth of the resources the immigrants cost us in helping them in their own countries, and we would be able to help millions instead of the 100 000 immigrants a year that we take care of.

I advise you to watch this as well. It's about America, but it goes for all over the world. In fact, it goes better here, because we spend a lot of more resources on the immigration than they ever did.

Again, are you naive enough to think that any country make money on having asylum immigration?

Guest Len B'stard

35avwk0.jpg

Married 6 years old girl? You do realise the average life expectancy back in them days was like 32 years old? If you were to wait til you were 21 in them days you can forget seeing your kids grow :lol: That kind covers the 9 yr old question too.

Dozens of sex slaves? Where'd y'get that bit from? :lol: I don't remember any passages about sex slaves in the Qu'ran, i must be reading a different one to you.

Number of Wives? Four actually, not ten, first one died and the other three were married for reasons like their husbands had died in war and in Arabia, if you didn't have a husband i.e. one to look after you, you died of poverty.

Hated Jews, uh, Jews and Christians are the only people, aside from muslims in the Qu'ran that are paradise bound, so yeah, not sure what that ones meant to mean.

And what art did he kill? :lol:

The stoning to death, again, corporal punishment under a judicial system, not really that out there a thing, i mean just look at the world around you to this day, west and east.

Explain the violence against his wife and "sex slaves?"

Had others drink his urine, sorry!?!?!

If it's all true, I think it should be a food for thought for some people out there if they see it.

And if it's not?

Edited by sugaraylen