Axl's love letter/postcard?

KiraMPD

Things are cool between Paul and I. We're both striving for indepence for each other.

It's independence of each other.

Weird way to put it. Makes it sound like he's trying to move on from an ex after a breakup.

Ah, damn. I've fixed it now. Thanks for pointing it out. :thumbsup:

Yeah I thought it was a weird way to put it as well. Left me wondering if there was some sort of disagreement between them...?

Pretty sure these letters were to his Indiana girlfriend Gina Siler. She sold her story to Spin Magazine - september 1991 article titles "Guns N’ Neuroses" by Dean Kuipers. Cant find a proper link but HTGTH forum has text of article :

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=7

(Mods: delete link if not ok to post it!!!!)

Things are cool between Paul and I. We're both striving for indepence for each other.

Weird way to put it. Makes it sound like he's trying to move on from an ex after a breakup.

If a comma had been inserted after independence, "for" is indeed the correct word.

Edited by Teejay

312862_317579158253635_129278130417073_1383856_910284542_n.jpg

:D

Axl's handwriting is kinda similar to mine. Cool.

do you have bi-polar too? laugh.gif

Anyway, I just get the feeling that Gina obviously felt like she had to prove she was with Axl once, so had to post these online or whatever, this should have stayed private.

+1

What happens between lovers should stay private - if this was deliberately circulated for publicity*, it was a trampy thing to do.

*Edit - publicity, not privacy

Edited by The Archer

You dont need to be in a relationship to become dependent on somebody.

If this is from the early period of Axl being in LA then he and Paul could have been hanging onto each other to find their footing in a new city but gradually striving to learn to be able to survive on their own. That could explain what he was saying.

Edited by rabia