Paul was more important than some know

Vincent Vega

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSL, I thought you were a real ass during the "I got hidden material that I will leak period", but I gotta say, since then you have said some really decent stuff.

yes, i was a real ass during that time and i apologize.

And no offense btw, just to avoid any misunderstandings.

arnold -

for me to be a hypocrite, i'd have to be relying on the word of someone who was drugged out of their mind during the time period they are claiming to clearly recall, but i'm not.

So just because Axl, an alleged woman beater, proven fan beater, most likely a total asshole, said something different than a bunch of partied out rockstars, makes his story more credible? Give it up man. There are more people who give out less than favorable reviews about Axl than favorable reviews. Usually there is a little bit of truth to both, but when one greatly out numbers the other, well it's without question.

please apologize for falsely accusing me of being a hypocrite. if you spend a couple of minutes educating yourself as to the meaning of the word, you will clearly see you were lying when you called me that.

:lol:

Honestly what do you get out of attacking Axl on an internet fan forum? Wife beater? Again if you were born at the time these alegations were made you would know he was not charged with anything. If anything he should have sued those bitches for defamation.

... and even if those allegations were indeed true, why should we fans even care? I thought fans were here because of the music and, sometimes, the inner workings of a band. But, honestly, what difference does it make to us if Axl kills puppies while on tour or if Slash used to run over cockroaches before warming up? NONE whatsoever.

Paul Huge is a dope. He didn't do shit.

All he did was help break up a band. If you want any proof look at what Gn'R is now.

You were barely even alive when this shit was going down. Paul co-wrote multiple songs released during the UYI era and saved the band when everyone quit on Axl.

Go get laid and stop taking your frustrations out on Axl Rose. Paul was writing GNR songs BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

Forum rules probably prevent me from calling you a dope, so I won't.

But anybody reading this should be able to figure out who the dope is in this situation and it's not Paul.

the band name probably should have died after everyone quit on Axl and Axl probably should have came up with a new name for his band other than Guns N Roses

It's not like the name Axl Rose didn't have any name recognition

Edited by jmapelian

it's weird that people on here think the band was "saved" when slash and the others left. but it's telling that there only seems to be about a hundred people worldwide who share this opinion. by contrast, there are waaaaay more people who believe jesus partied with dinosaurs.

... and even if those allegations were indeed true, why should we fans even care? I thought fans were here because of the music and, sometimes, the inner workings of a band. But, honestly, what difference does it make to us if Axl kills puppies while on tour or if Slash used to run over cockroaches before warming up? NONE whatsoever.

i think artists are just as interesting as their art. i find it especially interesting when i like the art created by an artist i think is a pretty shitty person. it's just compelling to me.

the band name probably should have died after everyone quit on Axl and Axl probably should have came up with a new name for his band other than Guns N Roses

there were six people in the band (axl/dizzy/paul/slash/duff/matt). half left. half stayed. for the three who stayed, why should the project be named after one of them instead of continuing to use the name that had always been used?

because the three that left were among the main influences/contributors to the band GnR's sound, songs, and legacy

Dizzy and Paul were Axl's yes men and contributed next to nothing to GnR's sound, legacy or music

there were six people in the band (axl/dizzy/paul/slash/duff/matt). half left. half stayed. for the three who stayed, why should the project be named after one of them instead of continuing to use the name that had always been used?

because the three that left were among the main influences/contributors to the band GnR's sound, songs, and legacy

Dizzy and Paul were Axl's yes men and contributed next to nothing to GnR's sound, legacy or music

They clearly did with the Illusions and Chinese... :shrugs:

Back on topic at least briefly, bless Duff for being such a kind man. His post-alcohol recall is crystal clear and he always has loads of empathy. Paul was never given a chance, although for understandable reasons. He was annoying, an Axl yes guy and he wasn`t a great musician or performer. And to answer somebody`s question, Paul always had a non-music profession/career, he was never a fulltime musician except for the GNR phase.

How are you confused. Didn't you say you went to University at 11? This should be basic reading comprehension.

I'm confused by your behavior. I understood what you were saying, just didn't understand why you would be saying it based on your prior actions.

I also think it's hilarious that your idea of "embarrassing" me is to remind people in each of your posts that I am a genius. What has our society come to when intelligence is frowned upon to that degree?

Let me break down my behavior. I think Paul is a useless and ruined Gn'R, so I posted and made my thoughts quite clear. You seemed confused that I posted my opinions as if I said one thing but meant the next. No. I think Paul is useless. U-S-E L-E-S-S. R-U-I-N-E-D G-N'-R.

My idea of "embarrassing" you is calling you out that you definitely did NOT go to college at eleven and if you truly were a genius you would understand that. Therefore no you did not go to college at eleven and no you are not a genius. And no, homeschool college by your mother is not really college.

How are you confused. Didn't you say you went to University at 11? This should be basic reading comprehension.

I'm confused by your behavior. I understood what you were saying, just didn't understand why you would be saying it based on your prior actions.

I also think it's hilarious that your idea of "embarrassing" me is to remind people in each of your posts that I am a genius. What has our society come to when intelligence is frowned upon to that degree?

Let me break down my behavior. I think Paul is a useless and ruined Gn'R, so I posted and made my thoughts quite clear. You seemed confused that I posted my opinions as if I said one thing but meant the next. No. I think Paul is useless. U-S-E L-E-S-S. R-U-I-N-E-D G-N'-R.

My idea of "embarrassing" you is calling you out that you definitely did NOT go to college at eleven and if you truly were a genius you would understand that. Therefore no you did not go to college at eleven and no you are not a genius. And no, homeschool college by your mother is not really college.

Why do you say Paul ruined GnR?

this is the first time i saw your sig, please tell me he didn't actually say that. that's the lamest thing i've read on an internet message board.

sorry for the off topic but this is a new low for the gnr fanbase. my gosh....

Edited by maynard

Guest Broskirose

this is the first time i saw your sig, please tell me he didn't actually say that. that's the lamest thing i've read on an internet message board.

sorry for the off topic but this is a new low for the gnr fanbase. my gosh....

I agree.