Axl's voice

Paulywauly

Axl has an incredible voice and yeah, sometimes it's dodgy but one things for sure, he can rip out some amazing screams, like any Live and Let Die/WTTJ performance.

Shacklers is amazing for showcasing Axl's voice for power.

However, we got to remember these are 3 hour shows, and yeah it can go mickey mouse at times. However, I wouldn't judge youtube clips on his voice, it's all about being there and experiencing it for what it is. I mean, if you paid for a DVD and you weren't happy with it then sure, but i always thought Axl in person through the arena speakers sounded better than a cheap camera. cool.gif

Axl has an incredible voice and yeah, sometimes it's dodgy but one things for sure, he can rip out some amazing screams, like any Live and Let Die/WTTJ performance.

However, we got to remember these are 3 hour shows, and yeah it can go mickey mouse at times. However, I wouldn't judge youtube clips on his voice, it's all about being there and experiencing it for what it is. I mean, if you paid for a DVD and you weren't happy with it then sure, but i always thought Axl in person through the arena speakers sounded better than a cheap camera. cool.gif

The youtube x files theory... :confused:

So what the hell happened back in 2010 so that Axl sounded great (full of rasp) on every youtube video out there?

So what the hell happened back in 2010 so that Axl sounded great (full of rasp) on every youtube video out there?

To be honest, I was in London in 2010 and in 2012 and I couldn't notice any difference in his voice from memory. I never once left the arena on this tour thinking Axl sounded like shit and none of my friends did.

End of the day, some shows are better than others, the shows in early 2010 are not as good as the ones in later 2010. Axl sounds 10 x better now on this tour than he did in Rio last year.

To be honest, I was in London in 2010 and in 2012 and I couldn't notice any difference in his voice from memory. I never once left the arena on this tour thinking Axl sounded like shit and none of my friends did.

End of the day, some shows are better than others, the shows in early 2010 are not as good as the ones in later 2010. Axl sounds 10 x better now on this tour than he did in Rio last year.

2 b honest. axl does struggle with his voice on songs. implies he has a medical prob with his throat

Watch the videos posted for the Romania concert I think they show he still has the voice that eveyone seems to like. SCOM sounds way better the way he sings it here.

Edited by cbgnr

Watch the videos posted for the Romania concert I think they show he still has the voice that eveyone seems to like. SCOM sounds way better the way he sings it here.

i've seen youtube vids from this year that show axl might have a medical issue with his throat. an issue he's keeping secret from the press and public