Unreleased Chinese Democracy songs

Have you heard any of the unreleased tracks such as The General and Soul Monster?

If they were on the demo that Axl played for me in 2006 then I did. The problem is I was so excited to hear all these completed songs with vocals that I don't really know which songs I heard

Edited by recklessroad

Have you heard any of the unreleased tracks such as The General and Soul Monster?

If they were on the demo that Axl played for me in 2006 then I did. The problem is I was so excited to hear all these completed songs with vocals that I don't really know which songs I heard

Yeah, this is understandable, but if you try to remember and compare the final album tracklist and what you've to heard in 2006, then maybe you remember songs that you never heard on the official album...

Can you remember any lyrics from any of the songs that were not released