Marc, did you ever think about making a GnR documentary about the end of classic GnR?

Cosmo

Hi Marc, first of all let me say I bought Reckless Road for iPad and I loved it. Loved the pictures, the interviews, it was a very good experience for me as a GnR fan. My question is... Did you ever think about making a documentary about the end of classic GnR? Like from 1993 to 1997 or something like that. We have individual versions from Slash, Duff, etc... but we really don't have a documentary about that. I think it would be a cool idea and based on how well you made Reckless Road, I think you'd be the man for the job, don't you think?

Hi Marc, first of all let me say I bought Reckless Road for iPad and I loved it. Loved the pictures, the interviews, it was a very good experience for me as a GnR fan. My question is... Did you ever think about making a documentary about the end of classic GnR? Like from 1993 to 1997 or something like that. We have individual versions from Slash, Duff, etc... but we really don't have a documentary about that. I think it would be a cool idea and based on how well you made Reckless Road, I think you'd be the man for the job, don't you think?

Without Axl's full side of the story, it wouldn't work. Axl has said a few things about it in his chats but there is a lot more to it. What would be cool is if Axl ever figures out why it all fell apart and that there really is 2 sides to the story instead of just Slash is a lier and he is the reason everything went wrong, Then it would make a great doc on how it fell apart because of some differences of opinion on how things should be done, who should be in the band, what kind of music they were going to make, how they were going to record it,how much money they were going to spend to make the new music and how much they were going to spend promoting it and so on. We have heard Slash's side and we know that Axl does not agree with it at all. In the end the split was no ones fault.