Artwork

Hi Marc, how much of the bands artwork/flyers did slash design? I think some of the flyers are pretty creative and I wondered if you feel he had the talent to pursue some kind of career in design. I heard his brother is a talented artist like their mother.

Also when the band were poor and starving what did they used to scrounge off you from your deli? Did you ever see them come in stinking of booze and worry that your other customers would think they were tramps lol?

Hi Marc, how much of the bands artwork/flyers did slash design? I think some of the flyers are pretty creative and I wondered if you feel he had the talent to pursue some kind of career in design. I heard his brother is a talented artist like their mother.

Also when the band were poor and starving what did they used to scrounge off you from your deli? Did you ever see them come in stinking of booze and worry that your other customers would think they were tramps lol?

Slash used to make most of the flyers from Hollywood Rose when he was in the band. There was one that Axl did the Rose and Slash did the rest. Yes Slash could have got a job working for Disney. He was that good at drawing. The band didn't have to scrounge for food I offered it to them. Also they never asked for booze.