A Few More Mid 90's Questions

Yesterdaze

Hey Marc. I think it's so awesome you're doing this.

1) Did you recieve a GN'R pinball machine? If so, do you still have it?

2) What were Axl's thoughts on the Neurotic Outsiders?

3) Was Warren DeMartini from Ratt really considered to play rhythm? It was mentioned in Hit Parader in March 1995.

4) How close did a club tour for The Spaghetti Incident ever come? Slash mentioned his desire for such a tour and said Axl was against it.

5) Between 1994 and 1996, were there ever any "one-off" performances talked about or planned?

6) Why did the live album arrive so late? It seems to me like 1995 would have been the perfect time.

Hey Marc. I think it's so awesome you're doing this.

1) Did you recieve a GN'R pinball machine? If so, do you still have it?

2) What were Axl's thoughts on the Neurotic Outsiders?

3) Was Warren DeMartini from Ratt really considered to play rhythm? It was mentioned in Hit Parader in March 1995.

4) How close did a club tour for The Spaghetti Incident ever come? Slash mentioned his desire for such a tour and said Axl was against it.

5) Between 1994 and 1996, were there ever any "one-off" performances talked about or planned?

6) Why did the live album arrive so late? It seems to me like 1995 would have been the perfect time.

1)Yes I got a Pinball Machine from the band and I got a lot of use out of it. As a kid I would spend all my money on Pinball. it was a compulsion that I couldn't control. On the GNR machine I hooked up a special 3 pole switch so I could cut of the sound when I want to play late at night without waking up the family. This was before i learned how to control my compulsions.

2) I don't know

3) I didn't even know about that but Warren is not a rhythm guy. He is too good of a lead guy to do that.

4) A club tour would have lost a lot of money because of all the hotel and travel

5)nothing that I know about other then an offer to play Woodstock 94

6) The record was not planed. It was something that the record co forced on the band just like the greatest hits record. I guess it was in the contract and because they were not putting out new music, the record co found a way to make some money anyway.

1)Yes I got a Pinball Machine from the band and I got a lot of use out of it. As a kid I would spend all my money on Pinball. it was a compulsion that I couldn't control. On the GNR machine I hooked up a special 3 pole switch so I could cut of the sound when I want to play late at night without waking up the family. This was before i learned how to control my compulsions.

Dude, I so know what you're talking about. I will go outta' my way for a pinball machine. GN"R is the only one I haven't played.