Gnr vip

fumardude

It is the best way to meet Chris Fortus or Richard pitman.

Unfortunately, when I did the after party thing at one of the shows last year, that was how 3/4ths of the people back there were. Different band members would walk in and people were like "what's that guy's name, the guitar player???". That was bullshit.

Unfortunately, when I did the after party thing at one of the shows last year, that was how 3/4ths of the people back there were. Different band members would walk in and people were like "what's that guy's name, the guitar player???". That was bullshit.

:rofl-lol: You serious? So lame.

oh him, that's Stimpton, and the other guy is called Bumble Face..

I specifically remember a group of hipster looking guys that apparently knew Frank very well, he came in and went to them and started hugging them and stuff, and one of them was like "ya'll kicked ass, man. great band. what's the guitar player's name, the one with the hat on???". Major facepalm. I really felt bad for the guys because it was full of radio and business people, hipsters, and hot girls, very few fans. Most people were there for an autograph and jetted. Had no interest in talking to them about anything valuable. I think it took a few of them aback when some of talked to them legitimately, like Chris and Dizzy, I was asking them about their equipment, song writing, etc. I know it had to be awkward for them to walk into a room and most of the people had no idea who they were. And it's not a slap against them, they just haven't had the chance to become known at this point. Hopefully soon...

I've never been VIP but I know a lot of people who have done and it seems you might get one or two members there with a complementary bar in you are lucky. Not really sure how people get hold of these VIP's but but some are die hard fans that obviously trawl the internet, make friends and earn then that way, but there are some there that only know GNR by Sweet Child O mine and you are thinking, how did they manage that? I'm guessing they are given away to the venue staff, rock magazine press or something. I've never heard of Axl turning up to these after show parties. Sounds lame.

Edited by Axl_morris

I met DJ, Ron, Richard, Frank and Dizzy at 2 meet&greets this year. The second time they recognized us and the show after that last meet&greet Ron and DJ recognized us again when we where standing in the crowd. That was so cool!

All the guys are so nice, Axl is also a very nice guy!

If there's going to be another tour in Europe, I hope they'll sell VIP again!

This has nothing to do with vip, but DJ invited us for the afterparty in Monchengladbach and there we met Ron again and Tommy. We closed that great evening with meeting Axl ;)

(Also met Beta, Fernando, good ol' friend Del and Jarmo)

The only one I haven't met is Chris.

oh him, that's Stimpton, and the other guy is called Bumble Face..

hahaha don't forget DJ Slashba.