Unreleased Material

Dazey

Marc I know you've been out of the loop for a while now but when we hear about a bunch of unreleased material being held back are we just talking about instrumental stuff with no vocals or are there actually some completed songs you've heard?

I don't know how manny but there are other songs that have vocals and have been recorded in the last 13 years or so that are good songs

Would kill to hear songs from 94--96 sessions if I`m not mistaken Izzy was on board for those sessions

I don't know how manny but there are other songs that have vocals and have been recorded in the last 13 years or so that are good songs

Would kill to hear songs from 94--96 sessions if I`m not mistaken Izzy was on board for those sessions

I don't think they recorded anything with Izzy when he was around. I don't think they agreed on much on what music was relevant at that time

I don't think they recorded anything with Izzy when he was around. I don't think they agreed on much on what music was relevant at that time

Shame such a waste of talent