When was last time you tried contacting Axl?

Snowmass

We had some emails a few years ago. I did ask Beta for tickets to the forum gig last year but got no response regarding the tickets. Axl knows where to find me, and when he is ready he will. It will just take some time.

No offense man, but it sounds as if there's a distinct possibility that may never happen. Personally, I appreciate what you are doing here, but I could see Axl not being overly enthused about you sharing certain stories and opinions that you do. Jmo, of course.

You are right as long as he is trying to bury the old band and thinks Slash is evil, however at some point he may see things differently. I am who I am and I do the things I do because I'm built that way. I have always been the person who I'm am and do the things that I feel are right. It's sad that things ended up the way they did but it is what it is and there is nothing I can do to change it. I love promoting something that means a lot to me and at the same time making people happy with the things I did or know something about. I know I'm doing the right thing because the only person that is not happy was the one who was most happy about it back in 1993/94 when I finished the first draft. Besides giving the fans a gift with my work, it was nice to see that Axl loved it too. The fact that Axl no longer supports the most important chapter in his life is not my fault. I have to live my life, you only get one time around. Also I'm not the one who changed in what I believed in. I also don't blame Axl for no longer supporting my work. I know its tough for him, I just thought he would just look the other way and move on with his band but at the same time understand that my work meant everything to me and that he should be happy that I got a chance to show it.

Edited by recklessroad

You are right as long as he is trying to bury the old band and thinks Slash is evil, however at some point he may see things differently. I am who I am and I do the things I do because I'm built that way. I have always been the person who I'm am and do the things that I feel are right. It's sad that things ended up the way they did but it is what it is and there is nothing I can do to change it. I love promoting something that means a lot to me and at the same time making people happy with the things I did or know something about. I know I'm doing the right thing because the only person that is not happy was the one who was most happy about it back in 1993/94 when I finished the first draft. Besides giving the fans a gift with my work, it was nice to see that Axl loved it too. The fact that Axl no longer supports the most important chapter in his life is not my fault. I have to live my life, you only get one time around. Also I'm not the one who changed in what I believed in. I also don't blame Axl for no longer supporting my work. I know its tough for him, I just thought he would just look the other way and move on with his band but at the same time understand that my work meant everything to me and that he should be happy that I got a chance to show it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by recklessroad

Hey Marc, I think the next step might be to feature Bumblefoot's new line of hot sauces at your deli. It might get a good boost of sales for both of you, especially if other "new" members attend some sort of launch party for the sauses at your deli. You should get in touch with Ron about it!

Pretty sad yeah. But the classic GNR lineup has sealed its position among the best rock bands ever. Nomatter how hard Axl tries to bury this he won't achieve anything. Proof is the HOF where the world pretty much recognized the old band as GNR and did not even acknowledge nuGuns as Guns N' Roses.

Pretty sad yeah. But the classic GNR lineup has sealed its position among the best rock bands ever. Nomatter how hard Axl tries to bury this he won't achieve anything. Proof is the HOF where the world pretty much recognized the old band as GNR and did not even acknowledge nuGuns as Guns N' Roses.

:thumbsup: