Why was the madison thread removed?

ThomasMeadow

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't want to be a dick about this, but I honestly think that it was because Powerage came out quite stupid in the thread and they deleted it so people wouldn't see that.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It wasn't as if I said he is stupid, I said he came out as stupid in that thread. He did, I'm sure everyone that read it agrees.

??

My pm box is full so sorry I can't pm this.

Then empty them. This is not a legitimate excuse. It's been removed because the discussion is counter-productive and we're unhappy with the negative environment that leaving your constantly locked threads is beginning to create. The overwhelming proportion of people are happy with the site, Madison is not ever going to return here and it's time you accepted it.

If you have these kind of concerns, send a PM like we've asked you to do time and time again. The simplest of facts is that this kind of open discourse was never allowed while Madison was here and you would have been banned by her already if you'd ignored our repeated requests to bring up your concerns in the appropriate manner - via a PM. It's amazing how short-term some memories seem to be; we work hard and we won't ignore or prevent people from raising legitimate concerns publically, but we've responded to the dead horse that you keep beating repeatedly Thomas - time to move on and let it go.