Guns in south america September / October 2013 No source as of yet

bionic56

Hi

Mods feel free to put this somewhere as i don't have proof to show you until morning, but trust me, GNR will be in South America for a 3 week period in Sept / Oct 2013.

Will post dates and venues in morning.

Edited by bionic56

Sick of them touring? Why? You don't like people to see the band?

I also hope they play the U.S. again soon. It sounds like it could be summer.

Cuz theyplay the same damn boring songs and it's getting predictable and old..

Whatever not like I'm buying tickets anytime soon. Not til they release something at least.

Sick of them touring? Why? You don't like people to see the band?

I also hope they play the U.S. again soon. It sounds like it could be summer.

Because the band is doing practically the same since 4 years ago without something new? this is not normal, are you conscious that what they have to do is go to studio and AFTER, continue touring? For God's sake..

OP is lying. No one's booking anything that far right now (at least in Brazil), believe me.

As far as I know gnr doesn't have any plans for 2013, so booking a tour that short at the end of the year already now makes no sense.

Yes, they do. They are planning a tour to Australia in March.

As far as I know gnr doesn't have any plans for 2013, so booking a tour that short at the end of the year already now makes no sense.

Yes, they do. They are planning a tour to Australia in March.

I forgot. But still, that means they have 11 months left to fill (which to me means no plans for 2013).

If what OP claims is true, it could mean 2013 will be a year with minor tours spread out through the year with silent months between them. In other words, a boring year as a GN'R fan - unless you happen to live where they're coming.

The way I see it they should 1. Go in the studio and make an album OR 2. Do a long tour all over the world.

Edited by Jeez

but trust me, GNR will be in South America for a 3 week period in Sept / Oct 2013.

OP is lying. No one's booking anything that far right now (at least in Brazil), believe me.

Well he's not known for making a lot of sense, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry guys i was not pissing you around, just heard from a normally reliable source, but turns out just for now, there are no details.

Well, who'd have thought? :rolleyes: