Reuters mentions GnR in article about sex, drugs, and rock n roll in Australia.

saber_

Sex, drugs and rock and roll: Australia's other boom

It's perhaps mildly interesting that Guns n Roses gets mentioned in this article. Several other artists get named as well. The article discusses- among other things- the successful economy and suspiciously high ticket prices in Australia. According to the article, a $90 premium ticket for a Bruce Springsteen show in the U.S. costs a whopping $220 in Australia for the same exact premium ticket experience. Curious to see what the Guns n Roses ticket prices will be. I hope that Australian gunners do not get squeezed.

Sex, drugs and rock and roll: Australia's other boom

It's perhaps mildly interesting that Guns n Roses gets mentioned in this article. Several other artists get named as well. The article discusses- among other things- the successful economy and suspiciously high ticket prices in Australia. According to the article, a $90 premium ticket for a Bruce Springsteen show in the U.S. costs a whopping $220 in Australia for the same exact premium ticket experience. Curious to see what the Guns n Roses ticket prices will be. I hope that Australian gunners do not get squeezed.

You charge what the market can afford.

You charge what the market can afford.

So should Guns n Roses be subject to criticism if the ticket prices are similarly increased like other artists touring Australia?

Send criticism to the promoters if anything. Or even to the people who are buying the inflated tickets.

Roger waters tickets in toronto went for $300 ( for GA). I think it is crazy...

Edited by Coma16