GNR and Duff Mckagan's Twitters

jman2000

Totally OT, but this is the first time I came across this reason for them not being able to get an album out sooner (from the Tommy interview) :

One album in 14 years isn’t much of an output. Any chance that Guns N’ Roses will put out anything since Chinese Democracy finally was released?

I really hope so. I would like to put out more than one album in 14 years. But people don’t know how much trouble we had with Interscope [Records]. They didn’t make it easy on us. But there’s a good chance something will be out. We’re writing and Axl really likes some of the stuff [guitarist] DJ [Ashba] has come up with. Guns has a future and I think it includes an album. I’m fine with playing the old Guns songs I had nothing to do with when they were recorded. I’m all about Chinese Democracy, too, but I want new Guns N’ Roses songs.

MSL goes on to say on his message board that VR had another record ready to go and Slash basically walked off and did his solo thing. So he believes that to be the rift between Duff/Slash. Now, those guys did play the HoF together. And the little memorium VR reunion in LA. I don't know what to believe, honestly. They all seem like such liars at times.

Edit: They being the band members.

Edited by GnR Chris

We've gone from Duff's tweet to him rejoining the band. lulz

HahahahaHahahhahahahhaaha funny hahahahhahahahaaha

I wasn't trying to be shitty, I just pointed it out because this has happened before and is therefore mildly lol worthy. When McKagan played with Guns onstage in London back in 2010, some people got frenzied fantasizing about him rejoining the band and other such notions.

In any event, that's cool that Tommy and Duff have a good rapport.

Edited by brainsaber

I like Tommy as well,but for me, Im taking Duff anytime anyday!

Just sucks we have to lose the coolest new member to get the coolest former member. Like, why cant we lose dj ashba to get duff.

Edited by tr420

so cool he hasn't done the smallest effort to make this band be functional. so cool he is happy playing duff's basslines for money. i think i'm cooler than him.

Quit yer whining sonny.

There's a key difference between you and Tommy. He's not on a message board talking shit about you. He doesn't give a rat's ass about you. Whereas you are here talking about him and clearly care about him enough to chime in with your typical snarky comments. Therefore you are definitely not cooler than him. So sorry.

Edited by brainsaber

so cool he hasn't done the smallest effort to make this band be functional. so cool he is happy playing duff's basslines for money. i think i'm cooler than him.

Quit yer whining sonny.

There's a key difference between you and Tommy. He's not on a message board talking shit about you. He doesn't give a rat's ass about you. Whereas you are here talking about him and clearly care about him enough to chime in with your typical snarky comments. Therefore you are definitely not cooler than him. So sorry.

this.

Quit yer whining sonny.

leave the rats out of it they never did nothing to you

LMFAO. ratbrain that's a good one...