Do you know anything about Axl's alleged enemy list that includes you Marc?

izzydoezit

Marc's given his opinion on what Axl thinks about him. I just think they were two frustrated guys trying to get something done at the time. It's not the only book that's been written that someone changed their mind on it being authorized, and it won't be the last.

I think it's real but ,I don't think Axl put it together. I think it was put together by someone that is in the Axl camp or hired to asses things for Axl that wanted Axl to somehow believe those people were his enemies at that time. The truth is a lot of those people would give Axl a part of their body if Axl needed it and only want the best for Axl. I also think that Axl would still to this day give a body part to many of those people if they needed it. Some of those people on the list, I don't even know. If you go back and look at the trail of where that list started, you will see that it was sent around the Axl camp but it didn't start from Axl.

Enemy is a strong word. I would say that there are people on that list that Axl may be disappointed with because things didn't go the way he would have liked them to go but as far as I can see at least of the people that I know from that list, none of them think of Axl as an enemy. It was kind of depressing for me to see a list like that in the first place. Life is way too short for shit like that.

Edited by recklessroad

Doug was someone that came it in the start of 1988 and carried the band. There was a lot going on and he knew how to handle things very well. He was the best at what he did and what was needed to keep things going smooth and all he was at the time was a tour mgr but he did so much more. When Axl had a falling out with Alan, it seemed that Doug was the best one for the job and he had earned it. I think that at some point Doug feared for his job and was more worried about keeping Axl happy. Doug knew that if Axl had a problem with someone, they got fired. Looking back I think it would have been better to hire someone else as the mgr but also paid doug more money for the things that he was taking care of.

I don't know why Doug and Axl stopped working together. I know that Doug is doing very well in the company that he runs now.

Edited by recklessroad

I don't know but I do know that in 1995 or 1996 when Slash was back for a bit, Slash was at a rehearsal and Doug showed up and Slash said what the fuck are you doing here. So I guess at that point Slash was already unhappy with Doug at that point and no longer trusted him.