Dead Boys shows

Creepshow2

Hi Marc, there are 2 rumored shows that I'm guessing didn't happen since they're not in Reckless Road but did you ever hear anything about GN'R opening for the Lords Of The New Church on March 15, 1986 and the Dead Boys on November 15, 1986 both at Fender's Ballroom? Or how this idea might have been started?

One thing I forgot with asking you for the setlists... I didn't realize I missed the October 10, 1985 at the Troubadour. I guess the ones we'll never know unless someone at the show remembered are the Hell Tour Seattle show, the 3am party at the Lipstick Fix, the Scream and the Cathouse. Did you happen to get the Drunk Fux shows or that last Whisky show on March 16 before they left for the UK? I only have that they played Knockin' On Heaven's Door at the July show.

That's alright. I guess it's time to accept that not every setlist will be uncovered but it's great having the ones we do. Maybe more will surface over time, especially the ones from the Cult tour. There are so many incompletes from those months.

Somewhat off the subject but do you know the name of the studio they recorded that first demo in? All I know is that it was somewhere in Santa Monica. And is this the correct order of songs?

Welcome To The Jungle

Anything Goes

Don’t Cry

Back Off Bitch

Heartbreak Hotel (recorded but not included on tape)

Did you ever hear the version of "Think About You" that Lim666 is referring to? I remember in an earlier post you said it was just those 5 songs that I listed, that Axl used a comb to make the sound on Anything Goes but I wasn't sure what the correct track order was. Do you have a copy of the old demo or just remember the order of the songs?

I sort of remember them recording Think About You but It didn't make it on the demo. I bought 2 tapes from the master at the price of $5 each.

Jungle

Anything Goes

Don't Cry

Back Off Bitch

that is the order from their first demo? because i've just checked and on an old cassette of mine i do have the exact order + Think About You-demo (w. backing vocals, not circulating):

01) Welcome To The Jungle

02) Anything Goes

03) Don't Cry

04) Back Off Bitch

05) Think About You***

***not from the circulating demo from Sound City. it definately sounds like being recorded along with the other 4 songs from their first professional demo.