Guns N' Roses to play exclusive Formula One show in Malaysia!

Guest NGOG

This won't get broadcast, you'll be lucky if a clip is shown in the buildup to the race. They sure as fuck won't show a clip during the race.

Pinball Wizard already told us that. And another poster said it will be happening after the race. But hey thanks for reading the thread, as usual.

Pwnage!

Oh noes, as you can see my post went up a minute after that poster said it was after the show. As for Braindead, I've that cupcake on ignore.

Awww, you angry the Hard Rock hotel bucket thread got locked? You sure were enjoying yourself in there, insulting Axl, ignoring evidence, making multiple posts.

Oh and Pinball wizard said it wouldn't be broadcast an hour before your post. Oops. Interesting that in both the hard rock thread and this one, your posts seem to indicate you're not reading the thread, rather just doing your autopilot thing, desperately trying to bother real fans by insulting Axl nonstop. Good luck with your mission there, it's a noble one. :jerkoff:

Lol this really bothers you doesn't it cupcake. I love how you act like the forum police, it is hilarious :lol:

At least Brainsaber has a purpose on this forum. He's a GNR fan. You on the other hand.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you cry and whine about the mods not protecting you whenever someone is insulting you. Pathetic.

This topic isn't about me but you and Brainsaber and Volcano are obsessed with dragging it off topic to attack me just because I don't blindly worship your idol.

I haven't attacked you yet, so your jibbering is nonsense. Unless you consider the fact that your hypocritical crying is pathetic to be some sort of attack. Might need thicker skin if that's the case. :shrugs:

I also couldn't care less about your worshipping of Slash, or your hatred of Axl. That means jack shit to me.

Just making an observation. Continue on with whatever it is you were whining about before.

You came into these thread just to have a go at me. Well done sterling contribution. So far I make a point that was made by another poster and then the thread gets turned into a diatribe against me by you and Volcano and Brainsaber. Well done guys.

s1_1.jpg

Great picture! Love them both.

And no, that is not because Axl seems to be friends with him. I already was a Raikkonen fan before I even knew that. It's because his way of driving.

It's a nice gig, happy for him. Wish I could be there, two of my favorite things combined.

I 150% agree with this post!

I love F1 so really good news. It will be fun!

Volcano - in your opinion, why is this a "huge" gig for them?

Exposure. More people get exposed to this great band. The media and certain former members like to make the casual fan believe fallacies. Once someone experiences this beast live their opinions change immediately.

It's still unbelievable that people dismissed Chinese Democracy without hearing a single sound.

Back in reality.....

Most people who attend will probably enjoy the show. Then they will go home and not really think about GNR much again.

As for CD, most people dismissed it precisely because they heard how it sounded. Count me as one.

Must be nice to be able to predict the responses of a majority of people to an event prior to the event actually occurring. Also must be nice to speak for the majority of people on their reasoning for not liking an album :rofl-lol:

Ali

Exposure. More people get exposed to this great band. The media and certain former members like to make the casual fan believe fallacies. Once someone experiences this beast live their opinions change immediately.

It's still unbelievable that people dismissed Chinese Democracy without hearing a single sound.

Back in reality.....

Most people who attend will probably enjoy the show. Then they will go home and not really think about GNR much again.

As for CD, most people dismissed it precisely because they heard how it sounded. Count me as one.

Must be nice to be able to predict the responses of a majority of people to an event prior to the event actually occurring. Also must be nice to speak for the majority of people on their reasoning for not liking an album :rofl-lol:

Ali

Regardless, they didn't like it. From personal experience all the people that I know that love GNR hate Chinese Democracy and don't know or care about this line-up. To them GNR broke up.

Back in reality.....

Ali

Yeah, dude. It took ESP for me to come up with that, not just common fucking sense and observations.

magisme

Edited by magisme

Back in reality.....

Ali

Yeah, dude. It took ESP for me to come up with that, not just common fucking sense and observations.

magisme

I don't see any common sense in that, sorry. I see someone projecting their opinion and/or the opinion of some people they may know to "most" people. :shrugs:

Ali

s1_1.jpg

And no, that is not because Axl seems to be friends with him. I already was a Raikkonen fan before I even knew that. It's because his way of driving.

It's a nice gig, happy for him. Wish I could be there, two of my favorite things combined.

My sentiments exactly!!! It's like my taste / preference in music and sports is not that bad awesome. Kimi is super relaxed at Lotus without all the pr bullshit that other drivers are commited too. So it's very realistic that the 2 could hang out.

s1_1.jpg

My sentiments exactly!!! It's like my taste / preference in music and sports is not that bad awesome. Kimi is super relaxed at Lotus without all the pr bullshit that other drivers are commited too. So it's very realistic that the 2 could hang out.

According to Kimi, they hang out every now and then. I've read somewhere that Kimi threw a party at his home for Axl when Guns were playing in Finland in 2010, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Oh, btw, I expect Kimi to fight for the championship this season so he can't be that relaxed.

I want that helmet!

I want Kimi to be the champion again as well this year, so go Kimi!

Kimi is also difficult to deal with, a perfectionist with a temper, or so I heard, maybe that's why they respect eachother ;)

Eventhough I really liked Kimi from the start, my main hero in F1 was Schumi, till he stopped the first time (2006). It's safe to say, I was a complete Schumacher worshipper.:lol:

Edited by MBRose

Only 6 weeks to go until the first race of the season. F1 rocks!

..as for Axl doing a gig. I sure hope it don't rain. I'm not sure what the F1 crowd will make of a 50 year old Axl decked out in bannana yellow rain coat make of it.

Edited by vaida