Axl at Australian F1 GP??

OptimusPrimeNL

We know Axl loves Formula 1.

Today and tomorrow GN'R will be playing shows in Melbourne.

Tomorrow is the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix in Melbourne, do you think Axl will be there or maybe one of the teams invited him?

Y'know, I was gonna create a thread about this earlier. Glad you did it.

I bet Axl definitely checks out the race. We may not get any interviews or see pictures of him, but I don't think it's coincidence GnR is in Melbourn. After all, GnR is playing at the Malaysian grand prix in a few weeks, right?

It's the world's most popular and followed sport (average +100 million live race viewers) so it makes sense for Axl to be there and promote himself/Gn'R, but with Axl you never know...

Edited by trqster

I hope Kimi wins, so they can celebrate together!

I hope Kimi wins too, regardless of Axl. I don't think he can be there if he has a concert tonight and another one tomorrow night. It's almost impossible if he wants some rest.

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Vettel may win 2/3 of the races this year. I will be watching, and if he comes on, I will post a pic ASAP.

BULLSHIT..

Not a snowballs chance in hell. Vettel may win 2/3 of the races this year. I will be watching, and if he comes on, I will post a pic ASAP.

Hahahaha, Kimi!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Jarmo being Fin isparticulalry happy for Kimi's victory and wouldn't mind coming along with Axl to party. But I guess it didn't happen this time for some reason... :question:

Edited by trqster

I don't think Kimi and Axl are very close friends. They've been partying together a couple of times and there is a good relationship between them but, I don't think Kimi missed Axl in his celebration. (Actually, having drinks, I think he is fine. He doesn't need anyone else. :D )

Edited by izzygirl