Front Row Ticket For Sale

rock4eva

Ok peeps Redhead74 and I have a ticket available for $229.80 which is the same price we paid for a ticket in Row A for Sunday 17th at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.

This also includes a backstage pass after the concert and we really don't want this to go to waste - I have sent pm's to people attending to see if they have a friend who might like to come and put messages on other sites to try and sell this rather than have a front row seat empty.

The only person who was interested said they'd get back to me but they are at tonight's concert and won't be able to contact me tomorrow as I don't have an iphone so please pm Redhead74 or me asap if you or a friend is interested. The person who bought the ticket is ill and can't go.

rock4eva and Redhead74

and one lonely seat Row A 5,6 or 7

Several recent photos seem to indicate those with VIP passes have a chance of meeting Axl. Yes I know it's a small chance, but there have been several pictures recently of people with VIP thingies around their neck taking pics with Axl. Just sayin.

I just think its redic that he is the only original member in the band, they charge a redic amount for these meet and greet type things and axl doesn't show up. That's gutta b one of the most prime, crystal clear examples of axl whoring out the Gnr name.

same old fucking gripes and moans dude no one is asking you to buy the ticket are they ? if you don't agree don't bother making the same fucking comment as the other 100 assholes before you did it gets a bit boring

change the record

Thanks Luke, and thanks AxlFetish - the ticket was bought ages ago but the person who paid for it has taken ill and can't go. So that ticket is up for sale - why the negativitiy? It's very simple and someone might have a friend who missed out that could buy their silver ticket while they buy the gold ticket and get an after show backstage pass to boot.

I'm not ordering someone to buy it, just don't want a ticket to go to waste when there are people who miss out on going as they couldn't get a ticket and lots of people do go on their own - plus they will have company of 2 other forum members.

I don't care who is backstage to meet whether it's Axl Rose or the cleaner who is vacuuming up the confetti. We are going and we are going to have a good time - if you don't want the ticket don't comment.

32866309.jpg

Lol but it then. Meet frank Chris and dj for 230$

Um no, watch the show for our favourite band and then hang out afterwards and see who you might bump into, for $230. Not a bad deal at all. Unless of course you're one of those sadists who has no interest in GNR at all and just comes here to spew his pessimistic shit forth at those just having a good time. I'm glad I'm me and not you. :lol:

But this is a backstage pass for after the concert - I don't think that's one you pay for is it? The VIP with the meet & greet is the one you pay for but that's always before the show, I think?

Yes, and this pass is for after the show and not one that is paid for. You don't have to stand in line or anything. Just hang out and possibly have a chat and a laugh with the guys. Edited by Redhead74

I just think its redic that he is the only original member in the band, they charge a redic amount for these meet and greet type things and axl doesn't show up. That's gutta b one of the most prime, crystal clear examples of axl whoring out the Gnr name.

It's not a meet and greet Axl pass - it's a backstage pass after the concert so you can mingle with other "fans" . At no time does it mention Axl, and may I ask if you don't like the members of gnr then what the hell are you doing on a fan forum? Nobody is forcing you to like them, it's obvious you don't so why bother even coming on and criticising them all the time?

LOL i'd rather jack off in my own shit

We would rather you do that too than attend a concert that people have enjoyed. Stay home & watch cartoons while the grown ups go out & have some fun.

Um no, watch the show for our favourite band and then hang out afterwards and see who you might bump into, for $230. Not a bad deal at all. Unless of course you're one of those sadists who has no interest in GNR at all and just comes here to spew his pessimistic shit forth at those just having a good time. I'm glad I'm me and not you. :lol:

>But this is a backstage pass for after the concert - I don't think that's one you pay for is it? The VIP with the meet & greet is the one you pay for but that's always before the show, I think?

Yes, and this pass is for after the show and not one that is paid for. You don't have to stand in line or anything. Just hang out and possibly have a chat and a laugh with the guys.

Damn! Wish I lived in Aus, I would gladly pay $230 for that! You might get a buyer if you drop the price a little, say, $150? Just a thought.

Fuck you all. I've seen every incarnation of Gnr since 92. I really don't have to prove anything to any of you. I'm just a little disappointed in what this bands become. If you don't expect a little more from your favorite band, then i feel sorry for you. You're easily pleased, and get off on a fraction of what this band used to b. the 2002 band is ten times the band we have today. And if you disagree witn that, you obviously haven't been around as long as sum of us.

Oooooh, 1992? WOW!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!

Get over it fuckhead. I was 15 years old when Appetite came out and have watched this band from Day 1. They have never been and never will be what they were since 1989.

Sum, oh no hang on a minute, make that SOME of us just know how to have a good time without pining for days gone by. :lol:

>But this is a backstage pass for after the concert - I don't think that's one you pay for is it? The VIP with the meet & greet is the one you pay for but that's always before the show, I

think?
Yes, and this pass is for after the show and not one that is paid for. You don't have to stand in line or anything. Just hang out and possibly have a chat and a laugh with the guys.

Damn! Wish I lived in Aus, I would gladly pay $230 for that! You might get a buyer if you drop the price a little, say, $150? Just a thought.

Sure, a reduced price is definitely on the cards. $150 would be fine if anyone wants it for that, I will be here for 2hrs from now which is 1:17 Melbourne time. Pm me or Redhead74 and we can arrange to meet you and receive the money at the Bowl.

>But this is a backstage pass for after the concert - I don't think that's one you pay for is it? The VIP with the meet & greet is the one you pay for but that's always before the show, I

think?

Sure, a reduced price is definitely on the cards. $150 would be fine if anyone wants it for that, I will be here for 2hrs from now which is 1:17 Melbourne time. Pm me or Redhead74 and we can arrange to meet you and receive the money at the Bowl.

I might know someone who is interested... she might not be tho. She already has a ticket, and not sure if she has a lot of money. She's attending ALL the Aussie gigs so I don't think she'll have extra money to spend. I'll try n help man!

Well I figure as my friend is going to pay me back the money for the ticket, if I sell it at a lower price thats less that she has to pay me so I think she will certainly be happy about that.

I'm not man - I am woman. But if you want to call me "man" or "bro" I don't mind.

So glad it got sold! Hope you two have a blast and that the aftershow passes work out!

Thanks so much. The ticket sold for $1,000 and the buyer is Mickey Rourke apparently :rofl-lol:

Sitting back waiting for the panic to set in by 2 members trying to get ready for the concert tonight!!! rock3