Guns N’ Roses’ Ron ‘Bumblefoot’ Thal: ‘Our songs are much better live’

Amir

Yeah, it may not be about money, which I'm sure he has more than plenty of. If he's frustrated, it's gotta be about not being able to express himself musically in GnR, in a new album. But if he's that frustrated, why doesn't he just quit? Why stick around for so long if you're not happy with the way things are going? That's why I sorta think he's not that concerned about GnR not making another album in the forseeable future. If he were, he'd have tried to make things change (maybe he has, I don't know) or he'd have quit and released his own shit. I don't know.

Yeah, it may not be about money, which I'm sure he has more than plenty of. If he's frustrated, it's gotta be about not being able to express himself musically in GnR, in a new album. But if he's that frustrated, why doesn't he just quit? Why stick around for so long if you're not happy with the way things are going? That's why I sorta think he's not that concerned about GnR not making another album in the forseeable future. If he were, he'd have tried to make things change (maybe he has, I don't know) or he'd have quit and released his own shit. I don't know.

According to his own words, he has tried to make things change.

I can't blame Bumblefoot for not leaving. He is in one of the biggest and best bands around. It's just that for some reason Axl's not in the mood of releasing a new album just yet. Axl feels that now is the right time to tour and who knows, maybe he's right. So yeah, all we need is just a little patience i guess. I'm sure BBF kinda undertands Axl's point of view and so instead of complaining about stuff that they aren't doing as a band, he is now enjoying the stuff that they are doing as a band which is touring.

And then again he can write his own solo stuff as much as he wants, so it's not like he wasn't allowed to express himself musically.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I want the other Chinese ERA songs first, which is helpful being theses songs are either done or almost done by most people's opinions. I fear if we ever do get a next album and it's new stuff (post CD era), then we will never get the other Chinese era songs :( . And if they don't plan on releasing them as a album why don't they just release them as singles it would be easy.