BBF: "There are always wolves in the fold...who get into a buddy position...then try to weaken other relationships"

Jordan Rose

He could be referring to anyone. The GN'R "entourage" is huge. Why would a band member or a member of Team Brazil have to "work their way into a buddy position"... they're already in a buddy position!

I think suggesting either of those two is off the mark. I don't think it's even a specific statement aimed at anyone in particular... just a general comment about people who try and worm in and play the manipulative game.

Sometimes this tendency to over-analyse leads people to the conclusion that they want to be led to. Fans who don't like Del or Team Brazil or whoever else will read a comment like this and interpret it as being aimed at the individual(s) they don't like. I don't think that's fair on Bumblefoot.

It is absolutely more than fair.

The guy pulls this shit all the time. He knows the drill. He's been employed by Axl for going on seven years now. He should have either elaborated on what he said a little bit more, or just kept his mouth shut. The fans shouldn't be the ones to blame for simply analyzing what he went out of his way to say. That's not fair on them.

Sorry, but HV bullseyed it: people lead themselves to the conclusion they want to be led to. Any excuse to rag on management, certain band members, people in the entourage- it's just so... fucking obvious.

There seems to be a misguided sense of entitlement going on here. Bumblefoot should keep his mouth shut because you're not happy about him being vague? Right. :jerkoff: Perhaps you may not be aware, but there are always wolves in sheeps clothing when it comes to rock n roll bands. It's nothing specific to Guns n Roses, it happens all the time. Bumblefoot's not saying anything that couldn't be applied to 100 other bands. Get over it.

Sense of entitlement? Oh here we fat fuckin' go with psychological analysis over fuck all. I'm not saying some people around these neck of the woods don't do what you guys are claiming, but in this case, Bumble does nothing but add fuel to the fire. He has a past of talking shit and having it blow up in his face, so for him to be so vague as to who he's pointing the finger at is a rookie mistake on his end. He should have either been more specific, or just had stfu, because that does nothing but create speculation and start trouble. He'd be dumb as bricks not to comprehend that by now. I never made a definite connection as to who he alluding to, (because shit, who knows?) but if he was gonna talk shit, he shouldn't have left it so open ended for the hardcores around here to speculate. He should know better by now.

That's on him. Not us. Sorry.

Uh... he's not pointing any fingers. That's what you don't seem to get. You just came to that conclusion, because that's what you want to believe. But by all means, carry on with your wholly unsubstantiated speculation, I won't get in your way. Go for it, to your little heart's content. You seem to be really fired up about it, so don't let me stop ya.

He could be referring to anyone. The GN'R "entourage" is huge. Why would a band member or a member of Team Brazil have to "work their way into a buddy position"... they're already in a buddy position!

I think suggesting either of those two is off the mark. I don't think it's even a specific statement aimed at anyone in particular... just a general comment about people who try and worm in and play the manipulative game.

Sometimes this tendency to over-analyse leads people to the conclusion that they want to be led to. Fans who don't like Del or Team Brazil or whoever else will read a comment like this and interpret it as being aimed at the individual(s) they don't like. I don't think that's fair on Bumblefoot.

It is absolutely more than fair.

The guy pulls this shit all the time. He knows the drill. He's been employed by Axl for going on seven years now. He should have either elaborated on what he said a little bit more, or just kept his mouth shut. The fans shouldn't be the ones to blame for simply analyzing what he went out of his way to say. That's not fair on them.

Sorry, but HV bullseyed it: people lead themselves to the conclusion they want to be led to. Any excuse to rag on management, certain band members, people in the entourage- it's just so... fucking obvious.

There seems to be a misguided sense of entitlement going on here. Bumblefoot should keep his mouth shut because you're not happy about him being vague? Right. :jerkoff: Perhaps you may not be aware, but there are always wolves in sheeps clothing when it comes to rock n roll bands. It's nothing specific to Guns n Roses, it happens all the time. Bumblefoot's not saying anything that couldn't be applied to 100 other bands. Get over it.

Sense of entitlement? Oh here we fat fuckin' go with psychological analysis over fuck all. I'm not saying some people around these neck of the woods don't do what you guys are claiming, but in this case, Bumble does nothing but add fuel to the fire. He has a past of talking shit and having it blow up in his face, so for him to be so vague as to who he's pointing the finger at is a rookie mistake on his end. He should have either been more specific, or just had stfu, because that does nothing but create speculation and start trouble. He'd be dumb as bricks not to comprehend that by now. I never made a definite connection as to who he alluding to, (because shit, who knows?) but if he was gonna talk shit, he shouldn't have left it so open ended for the hardcores around here to speculate. He should know better by now.

That's on him. Not us. Sorry.

Uh... he's not pointing any fingers. That's what you don't seem to get. You just came to that conclusion, because that's what you want to believe. But by all means, carry on with your wholly unsubstantiated speculation, I won't get in your way. Go for it, to your little heart's content. You seem to be really fired up about it, so don't let me stop ya.

Uh. He is. We just don't at who. That's what you don't seem to get. Clearly, he's taking out his frustrations at somebody in the camp, we just don't know at who, thanks to his very vague comments. I'm not speculating shit, I'm just going by what he said. He should know the ball game by now. All on him. All I'm trying to say.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, and only if Ron was referring specifically to GN'R (which I question), it is possible he was referring to the influence of individuals outside the line-up. Simply because he possibly discussed the effect of wolves on the line-up doesn't mean that wolf or pack of wolves are part of the line-up. The Team Brazil structure has been expanding, perhaps he has a problem with a specific member of staff?

Also, I don't believe he means Dj. The interview with those two not too long ago didn't portray any sense of hostility between the two. In fact, Ron seemed to find Dj pretty amusing.

Weeding the wolves out from the sheep and the sometimes goaty people is where gut feelings and a heightened sense of perception come into play. BF/Ron didn't specifically designate any one person so all the micro-interpreters are wasting time.

Hunter S. had a point-on quote/observation about the music biz, it hasn't changed in that aspect.

Wolves can be found in all hierarchies in life, and dirty deeds can be done with sheep.