Dane Cook on Twitter

Un42nutzly

who confirmed careful with the axl isn't sailaway?

Lol. She did.

The funniest thing about all this is that Soulmonster still thinks that she is a man!!!

And that she denies having multiple accounts.........but then keeps talking about old accounts merging with new accounts.

Why does one have to keep inventing new personalilties on here? Why would somebody lie about being a male or female? Of course, we're talking about somebody who thinks that Axl communicates telepathically with them, so that says a lot.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. Seriously Warchild, I do hope that you are able to find something/somebody that is able to help you handle your mental issues. I really do wish you the best in that regard.

Who CARES how many accounts Sailaway does or does not have and who CARES what freakin gender Sailaway is. Stop being a complete pain in the butt and take your conspiracy theories to the Alex Jones show.

33y0prd.gif

No stating obvious things, about things that shouldn't even be on this thread, nor any other thread. Every Groghan post is should be " 33y0prd.gif"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic