Is there an unreleased record you think about more than Chinese Democracy II?

Guest NGOG

Well to me, CD II (or whatever it will be called) is just Chinese Democracy. This holds true if the next album is entirely or mostly of songs conceived back a some point in the CD era (1993-2008). All this unreleased material from the sounds of it is or at least was important to Axl and very much intended to be released, maybe even all at once like some of the rumors suggested, and Baz thought was maybe possible back when he heard those 4 albums all those years back (I mean why would Axl have played him them 4 albums of material if he didn't care about it?).

And there is no other record I have thought more about than CD/CDII/CDIII/CDIV/ECT., not even close lol.

Edited by amacfantasy

I don't know why everybody keeps calling it cd2, they are not gonna call it that. Axl needs to move away from the chinese democracy name, calling it that would kill it before it begins. Every new album is like a fresh start.

Who wants to watch a sequal to a movie that most people don't like to begin with?

I can't wait for dude where's my car 2!

Guest NGOG

I don't know why everybody keeps calling it cd2

Because that's what it is regardless of the way they market it. It's meant to be a follow-up to Chinese Democracy and was recorded as part of the Chinese sessions. Thus Chinese Democracy II. Even Bumblefoot recently used the phrase 'ChiDem II'.

I'm kind of curious about the unreleased Audioslave tunes that never came out. Also, there were a whole shitload of Black Crowes tunes that were never released between their 2nd and 3rd albums. Oh yeah, and a properly mastered version of the 'Million Dollar Demos' by the Foo Fighters. And like many of you have mentioned, potential 96/97 demos from Guns...

And any potential White Stripes and Raonteurs demos/unreleased recordings.

Edited by veon