Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Naupis

Apologies if there is a thread somewhere already as I am late to the game on this, don't venture into this section much normally.

I remember hearing this song earlier in the year for Discovery Channel's promos for "The Bible" and thinking ti was a cool song. I don't really listen to the radio, but was flipping through and heard it and didn't realize it had been released as a single (did quite well).

I went on Youtube to listen to it again and saw this live version that was all kinds of awesome.

It's a powerful song and this really captures it. Not to mention the guitar outro was pretty damn cool. These guys seem like a great live act.

Do yourself a favor and check this out if you aren't familiar with the band. Sounds kind of fresh and different.

Fucking annoying. Another band I can't stand. Played on the radio too much.

I guess one of the beauties of not listening to the radio is that stuff is fresh for me then when I do find it. I had no clue they had gotten as popular as they have.

• 2 weeks later...