My World is Actually a Good Song

Gun N' Roses

Jesus, if you guys like My World, you should try listening to actual electronic music. There's a lot of incredible electronic music out there, and it really shows just how bad My World is.

Axl likes electronic, but he cant DO electronic.

I kinda like My World. It's like gangster rap on mushrooms. If Aphex Twin or somebody like that released something like My World, suddenly it would be super cool. Everybody just kinda hates on Axl. He makes himself an easy target, he has red hair, he's from the midwest, he was in arguably the biggest rock band ever. People are envious. People to this day talk shit about Led Zeppelin, as being "stadium rock," but truth is they were just really good and did all kinds of great shit

Edited by Eu4ic

Jesus, if you guys like My World, you should try listening to actual electronic music. There's a lot of incredible electronic music out there, and it really shows just how bad My World is.

Axl likes electronic, but he cant DO electronic.

Where did you imply that any of us did not like electronic music? I just said I liked My World. I never said that was the only electronic song I liked...

Edited by Gun N' Roses