Most Memorable Moments.

cooker

Outside of the concerts and the musical accolades what do you think is the most memorable moments who have had with each of the members of GN'R. I'm speaking of the Classic Line Up of course feel free to throw in the others if you choose. If you feel it's too personal that's fine maybe use your second memorable moment.

From June of 1985 to March 1986 it was all very memorable. Watching my friends write these songs that were off the charts and getting to the next gig. Soon after that it got a little crazy with the drugs for a while but in August of 1986 they started writing again and came up with SCOM and Brownstone and soon after that Its So Easy. After putting so much effort into what they were doing, it was a lot of fun to see it all pan out when AFD blew up. It was great know that I was a part of that and that I believed from the beginning in what they were doing.

• Like 1

So exactly which songs did the guys write together for AFD?Im asking cause people say some of those songs were already written before it was the five guys we came to know and love as GN'R.

And what about Anything Goes?Cause I like the tweaked version that ended up on AFD.

Ok I just googled Anything Goes demo and it says Hollywood Rose.I still think it sounds weird. Lol

Edited by SweetRose

Anything Goes and Think About You were the only songs that was done before that line up that was on AFD. They did write Move To the City, Don't Cry, Reckless, Back Off Bitch and Shadow of your love before the AFD line up but as you know they are not on AFD. Jungle was the first song that was put together with the AFD line up.