What are your favourite pieces of GN'R memorabilia that you own?

wfuckinga

For me its hard to say because I have so many things and they all still hold lots of memories. The Troubadour tickets are pretty special but I think Slash's tattoo sketch that he made to get it done is the rarest although he got it done before he was even in GNR, but because it was a part of his image in GNR and for a long while the only tattoo he had, I will still count it as a GNR item

post-37284-0-47853300-1380844406_thumb.j

For me its hard to say because I have so many things and they all still hold lots of memories. The Troubadour tickets are pretty special but I think Slash's tattoo sketch that he made to get it done is the rarest although he got it done before he was even in GNR, but because it was a part of his image in GNR and for a long while the only tattoo he had, I will still count it as a GNR item

attachicon.giftattoo.jpg

Hey Marc, do you have the yellow Troubadour tickets from each gig? I do own one, I will post a pic later. They are very cool items!

This is the ONLY piece of memorabilia I own... And it's a Guns N' Roses the Spaghetti Incident radio.

Looks like this

Guns+N+Roses+-+The+Spaghetti+Incident+-+

(Not my one), this is one I found on Google, same as mine.

Nice radio!

Hey Marc, do you have the yellow Troubadour tickets from each gig? I do own one, I will post a pic later. They are very cool items!

attachicon.giftattoo.jpg

Nice radio!

This is the ONLY piece of memorabilia I own... And it's a Guns N' Roses the Spaghetti Incident radio.

Looks like this

Yes I have all the Troubadour tickets including the Hollywood ones a lot of them with Slash's hard print for the dates and times

attachicon.giftattoo.jpg

Nice radio!

Looks like this

Yes I have all the Troubadour tickets including the Hollywood ones a lot of them with Slash's hard print for the dates and times

Very cool, I believe the one I have is stampted.

attachicon.giftattoo.jpg

Did he try to talk you into getting a tattoo with him?

attachicon.giftattoo.jpg

Marc, is that tattoo sketch of any particular woman or just a random picture?

Guns+N+Roses+-+Use+Your+Illusion+1+-+Lon

Guns+N+Roses+-+Use+Your+Illusion+II+-+Lo

The Use Your Illusion long boxes.

These are not mine, but i don't have a picture of mine at hand and they look like mine anyways...

It doesn't have much value commercially this days i think, but i just absolutely love how the cds were packaged back in the day (early 90's).

I have another item which is worth more money which is the Gun boxset illusions-1.jpg

But the long boxes are definitely my favorite items!

Edited by AndreCC