Is there any specific D&N headline you anticipate when you log in?

sweetness

Axl announces he is leaving the bathroom

Axl announces he is suing the floor

Better leaks

Hoarders announce new songs in their possession. No titles, just that they have more songs

Gas announces departure from Axl

Beta leaks a confirmation that Axl is suing DJ in a confirmed new email leaked South America tour shirt

Axl hacks MSL's website

Announcement announced, confirming confirmation of leaked announcement

Steven Adler tells racist jokes

IRS new single

I expect to see forum members pretending to be band members on social networking sites. I also expect people to think they are witty by bashing Slash even though some of them were barley born when GN'R were in their prime.

Indirect at me much? And the fact I was born in '94 has absolutely nothing to do with my feelings on the band.

So answer directly. What's up with the Izzy stuff?

I've already answered to that, and I've had a chat about it with HV over PMs. That should be enough for you. Now I ask you, why do you bring up my age? What does that have to do with anything regarding discussions about Guns N' Roses? Yeah, I wasn't there to see them on the UYI tour, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan, or any dumber than those who were around for it. Being 19 doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on Slash, and it doesn't mean I can't express said opinion.

Sorry dude, I didn't realize you came clean in the Izzy thread. My b.

Announcement announced, confirming confirmation of leaked announcement

Ah, the years waiting for CD.

Leaks from anonymous sources suggest there may or may not be unconfirmed rumours of a tentatively scheduled announcement. Gnr management could not be reached for comment.