For those of you that still have yet to see GN'R live

ITG

For what it's worth, they do put on a good show if you're looking to just go to a concert in general. Even if Axl isn't on his best, the other guys give it their all and it's usually a good night. I don't know if I would see them again if nothing much changes, and I don't mean the set list order, it would have to be something big to get me to see them again.

I will go to a GNR show as many times as I can in my lifetime.

They have been my favorite band since I was in elementary.

I was like that on the last 2 US runs. I think I saw them 5, maybe 6 times between the regular arena tour and UCaP. Had a blast at each show and the last UCaP here in Detroit was the single best GN'R show I've ever seen dating all the way back to 1991.

I will go to a GNR show as many times as I can in my lifetime.

They have been my favorite band since I was in elementary.

I was like that on the last 2 US runs. I think I saw them 5, maybe 6 times between the regular arena tour and UCaP. Had a blast at each show and the last UCaP here in Detroit was the single best GN'R show I've ever seen dating all the way back to 1991.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

This doesn't mean I wont welcome new music and set list changes with open arms :)

Guest cbgnr666

Been there in 06, and 2010 would not miss any oppurtunity too see them live when they are in my area.Similiar shows both times with some differences.Overall you can't complain about any concert that last 3 hrs loaded with music spanning the entire gnr catalouqe.I'd go again tomorrow.

Is there something GN'R would do that would compel you to go out and see them? I myself have yet to see them live.

Funny a lot of the pro-slash people won't contribute to this topic :P

Honestly, I refuse to spend a dime on that piece of trash they claim is a band until they prove it and release new music. Almost bought tickets here in Buffalo, but just couldn't.

Release a new album and I'll likely retract my statement. Til then, cover act...cover act..cover act. But they have an opportunity to win my respect back, absolutely.

The setlist doesn't change, same songs, same boring style... You see one show, you've seen them all. No thanks, for now.

Axl Rose is a hall of fame rock musician one of the greatest frontmen of all time. Ive seen them several times since 2006 with Toronto 2010 being the best show all around sound, stage lights and performance. Last show i attended was Gov Ball and I would say it was the weakest show Ive attended, but the people there loved it. Axl is a great performer if yu have the chance of see them, i doubt you'll get many more chances