Duff on Dr Phil

PerthGNR

That's the beauty of it though. Can you imagine Beta sending McGraw a list of "friendly questions" he's permitted to ask? :lol:

"So Axl, let's get down to the real issues here. How early before Halloween do you bring out the Halloween tree? Everyone's dying to know."

STFU you cunt, you are a fucking disgrace to this fucking messageboard.

You kiss brainsaber with that mouth? :rofl-lol:

^ Somebody didn't have their wheaties for breakfast.

This is where you insert the "eat a snickers bro. You get cranky when you're hungry. Better?" "Better"

I'm still waiting for a meme or commercial with Axl Rose.

There could be a band rehearsing in their garage and the singer is Axl Rose and he goes something like " You're going to play this epic solo. You are gonna play a certain way and so are you. My mother is here to make all the arrangements for our future gigs. Here are your cards-these are the only things you're allowed to say in interviews or you're fired. This is a democracy and everyone has their say but it's my band so all decisions have to be ran by me before they're rejected.The album comes out when I say so which is never. You in the jungle baby time to dieeeeeeeeeeeeee", followed by "Matt Bro, have a snickers"

"Whyyyyyyyyy" , "Because when you get hungry you become a a psycho control freak"

"Better?"

"Better. Now lets jam boys!!" You're not yourself when you're hungry mygnr, get a snickers quick!!! :P

Edited by ARBeast
  • Like 1

^ Somebody didn't have their wheaties for breakfast.

This is where you insert the "eat a snickers bro. You get cranky when you're hungry. Better?" "Better"

I'm still waiting for a meme or commercial with Axl Rose.

There could be a band rehearsing in their garage and the singer is Axl Rose and he goes something like " You're going to play this epic solo. You are gonna play a certain way and so are you. My mother is here to make all the arrangements for our future gigs. Here are your cards-these are the only things you're allowed to say in interviews or you're fired. This is a democracy and everyone has their say but it's my band so all decisions have to be ran by me before they're rejected.The album comes out when I say so which is never. You in the jungle baby time to dieeeeeeeeeeeeee", followed by "Matt Bro, have a snickers"

"Whyyyyyyyyy" , "Because when you get hungry you become a a psycho control freak"

"Better?"

"Better. Now lets jam boys!!" You're not yourself when you're hungry mygnr, get a snickers quick!!! :P

Seriously. LMAO.

Yeah, I watched that show with Duff and his wife and Perry Farrell from Jane's Addiction and the bass player from The Cult. He was a dick. His g/f wanted to get married and he always said no. Finally, she left him. It took her long enough.

I thought Duff and his wife were cool and how cute his girls were. I thought taking them to a Justin Beaber concert was very cool of him. You do things for your kids that you normally wouldn't do for anyone. lol

Perry and his wife were cool too.

I guess if you're not a Kardasian no one cares.

I'm glad The Mob Wives are back. This season is going to be crazy!