Is Ron Trying to Diminish Interest the Next GNR Album?

Nick85

Maybe he's trying to kill the hype... so that it can be critically well received?!

Maybe the album is actually finished, recorded, ready and printed but there is a burning buss loaded with orphans about to fall in grand canyon and axl decided to use CD2 CDs to save them by filling the pit?!

Maybe he's trying to kill the hype... so that it can be critically well received?!

Maybe the album is actually finished, recorded, ready and printed but there is a burning buss loaded with orphans about to fall in grand canyon and axl decided to use CD2 CDs to save them by filling the pit?!

It's so noble, it sounds just like Axl.

Are there any other GNR fans here who aren't interested in hearing music from any lineup that doesn't consist of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steve?

If I'm being completely honest, I'm perfectly fine with no new music from the 'leftovers' lineup or today's.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't lucky enough to have seen the real Guns N Roses and I could be satisfied with today's crap or whatever the hell that was calling themselves GNR 10 years ago.

On topic, who gives a fuck what Ron Thal has to say?

Are there any other GNR fans here who aren't interested in hearing music from any lineup that doesn't consist of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steve?

If I'm being completely honest, I'm perfectly fine with no new music from the 'leftovers' lineup or today's.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't lucky enough to have seen the real Guns N Roses and I could be satisfied with today's crap or whatever the hell that was calling themselves GNR 10 years ago.

On topic, who gives a fuck what Ron Thal?

Far more people than the amount that care about whatever you've chosen to whine about at any given moment. :shrugs:

Far more people than the amount that care about whatever you've chosen to whine about at any given moment. :shrugs:

If that's true, and so many people care, why does Ron have to resort to living off of a defunct band's legacy? I'm completely serious. Why cancel his own bar tours just to cover AFD in SA AGAIN? Wouldn't that be considered a pretty desperate and pathetic action by any genuine artist's standards?

"Boo hoo ... Axl won't let me write any music with him and call it GNR. I'm going to run to the press and whine AGAIN".

Sound like someone might be lacking a little in the self-respect department, if you ask me. Sorry if my calling a spade a spade upsets you, though.

Edited by Kush

If that's true, and so many people care, why does Ron have to resort to living off of a defunct band's legacy? I'm completely serious. Why cancel his own bar tours just to cover AFD in SA AGAIN? Wouldn't that be considered a pretty desperate and pathetic action by any genuine artist's standards?

"Boo hoo ... Axl won't let me write any music with him and call it GNR. I'm going to run to the press and whine AGAIN".

Sound like someone might be lacking a little in the self-respect department, if you ask me. Sorry if my calling a spade a spade upsets you, though.

Nothing you do could possibly upset me. I might pity you for being a relic that is stuck in the past, but don't mistake sympathy for disdain. Since you obviously share the paranoid delusions of the thread starter, I'll ask you to share the list of comments Ron has made about not wanting to release CD leftovers also. To answer your question as to why he cancels his tours, my answer would be that he is probably under contract like the rest of Axl's employees. I don't know or care what you do for a living, but some people realize the need to take their contracts seriously.
  • Like 1